Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
What was your "LOL" moment while playing KH game?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

manicmachanic98

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:51 am
As the title says, what was your "Laugh out loud" moment when you where playing a KH game? (With and without the organization in it XD )

Mine would have to be when Axel was talking to Saix in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days: Axel" Saix! Why can't you be straight with me?!" LOL XD I totally LOL'ed there XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:08 pm
My LOL moment in KH...Hum...When Sora crashed the Gummi Ship,In KH1.In KH2,it was when I spent 3 hours trying to kill Sepharoth,and instead got Final Form.Also,When Sora got punched,and when(I don't remember which game) Donald and GOofy ran into a Barrier and got sent back 5 feet.LOL!And when Xemnas goes "Warriors of the Keyblade!Go forth,and bring me more hearts!" and Sora,Riku,and King Micky all summon they're keyblades at once,point them at Xemnas,and while doing so,all say "NO!" in unison.XD

I still haven't beaten Seph.

And in 358/2 Days,it was when Roxas made the "Uggghhhheeeddddd" sound when he saw Xion have a 'boys face' (No spoilers from me razz )  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

manicmachanic98

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:31 pm
Oh and I forgot to mention Another LOL moment was in KH2 When Axel said "Alright Roxas, Fight, Fight, Fight" LOL XD He sounded so funny when he said that XD
And then I loved it when Ok now my sister was playing KH2 an she walked up behind sephiroth to battle him and so blah blah we watched the cut scene and then right before he hits you in the begining of he battle he says "Lets test your strength" And then not even a second after that sora went "AHHHHH" and died >.< It was so funny rofl And in that same battle I lol'ed at the music XD  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games