Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
That...Was some scary a** s**t.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is ecopper gunna get beaten?
  Nope!
  Yup!
View Results

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:29 am
Okay! So, this girl I liked in school found out I wanted to ask her out before I even asked her. Someone told her I bet. Anyway, When she asked me if it was true, the bell rang. I left and she left as well. Now, I got home and sent her a message on Facebook. I kept checking the responses and the chat to see if she was on. I saw she was on chat, so I IMed her. This is the conversation we had. This is what I remember.

Quote:
Me: Did you get my message Amanda?

Amanda: No

Me: Oh? Well, this is basically what I said. I said I did want to ask you out but I was too shy to do it.

At this point, my stomach was doing flips. Let's go to the next part.

Quote:
Amanda: This is Colin dude

Background time! Colin is her Ex boyfriend who broke up with her recently.

Quote:
Me: Okay? Are you still going out with her?

Colin: Yeah, and I'm gonna kick your a**.

This is where I flipped. It doesn't show in the conversation, but on the inside, I was ******** class="quote">
Quote:
Me: Oh. Look, I didn't know. Calm down. I thought you two broke up.

Colin: Lol, jk. But really, leave her alone.

Me: Alright. If I had known I wouldn't have asked.

That is where he stopped talking to me. I wasn't afraid of getting beaten up anymore, I was more afraid of what people will say...

It was some scary s**t. What can I do to help myself from being crushed by people's words at school?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:40 am
first off... really?.. really?... wtf why is someone else on her account s**t?.. Anywho who lets someone who was in a realtionship with them or is in one with them that doesn't trust them is totally nuts to be in said realtionship.

Anywho, really I'd just say shrug it off when it comes to people saying s**t cause people are going to talk no matter what abouv anything they can find to gosip about so the drama isn't worth getting all captured into.

Then obviously if some sorta fight situation with this dude wants to break out obviously be smart and try your best to not get into one... but if ya must throw down go for the dudes sack. Sure it might be cheap in peoples eyes but this is a ******** fight so anything goes cause your not in some MMA league that has rules and regulations.  

wo_nyrmo

Ryu Redwings

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:44 am
The dude's nervous about you for some reason.
>>;;
I think you're going to ask out his former girlfriend rattled his cage as much as he rattled yours.
Screw what people say, people ask other people out every day.
If he decides to be a jealous dork, let him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:24 pm
~*~

Before I go any further, I recommend putting a hyphen in your title. Soooooo many implications. xDD

ANYWAY.

Look. The guy is just being a douchebag because he's intimidated. A ex, especially fresh off the break-up, wants no one else to be with the person in question, more so when they think they have a chance at getting back with the person, as is probable based on his access to her account. It's pointless for you to be scared of him at this stage.
I say you lie low for a little while, then, if they don't end up back together as is the practice of stupid high schoolers, move in again, and be sure you have enough time to do it in person so you don't risk interference.

~*~

Den Dristige Djevelen

Rinoa Hatake

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:37 am
I say you ask her out, in person... Or at least have a conversation about it. Ask her if she's still with him or wants to get back together.

Communication!... It's the most important thing during and at the start of any relationship.

Just cause he still logs into her account doesn't mean anything. Maybe she just hasn't gotten around to changing her password. Some people don't think about that kind of stuff right away. I had one friend who broke up with her B/F (badly) and he had access to her accounts. Weeks latter he changed the passwords and posted horrible things about her on them, and with them.

If she found out about you liking her, chances are so did the ex. Now he's logging in to her account to keep you away.

Besides, she approached you. If she wasn't somewhat interested, she wouldn't have said anything.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:38 pm
I would talk to her just to make sure she knows your answer.
I mean, are you sure that they are back together?
Maybe he just knew her pass and logged in without her knowing.
And if my boyfriend talked like that to a friend of mine I wouldn't like it.  

Drunken Echoes

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:28 pm
Pretty much jumping on the bandwagon here and saying you need to talk to her. Hearing something from someone you know was an ex can make things pretty fishy.

However, that being said, even if they are broken-up, do take things slow, because this guy has shown he's still interested, and you don't wanna get messed into a fight.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games