Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
An Update from Klynkz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free
  Gold
View Results

lgtenos

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:34 pm
Hey guys~ Long time no see. With the semester winding down, my professors have been lightening the load so to ease our time in preparation for finals. As such, I've had a tad bit more extra time to myself. Here's a quick update of what's going on (since only 3 people from Suites ever talk to me outside of Gaia, haha. Shame).

-I got accepted into my university's dorms. Had to shell out $1000 for the down payment, but the rest of the expense is being covered by the military program I am enrolled in. I move in on August 18th.
-I received my Associate's Degree in Fire Technology the other day. I will be receiving my second Associate's Degree [in Liberal Arts] by summer. I am graduating from my community college at the beginning of June.
-I am being sent to Fort Knox, Kentucky for boot camp over the summer for one month (July 9th to August 7th). When I return, I'll be considered one of the upperclassmen for my military courses.
-I finally reached my goal of being able to run 2 miles in 13:00. My push-ups and sit-ups are average, but that comes into play with less body fat and more lean muscle. Horray for low-carb, high-protein, high-fiber dieting!
-I am seeing a girl. No, not dating, seeing. Those who understand the difference know my point-of-view.
-I got into Pokemon again. Haha, epic win/fail.

So yeah. Alright, I should get back to studying. See you guys later mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:43 pm
yo,... nice to hear from ya again.

Congract on getting accepted into your dorm.

I think someone I know got sent to Fort Knox when they served.. not really fully sure.

congrats again... but this time for reaching said physical fitness goal.

Yay for seeing... hopefully they strike your intrest enough to eventually move onto the next step and if not oh well another friend can't hurt right???

well idk if being into pokemon is win or fail since i don't care for anything after 151  

wo_nyrmo

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:09 pm
Klyyyyyynkz! biggrin

...okay, I know I don't really talk to you, but I think the above statement everytime I see you've posted somewhere. xD

G'luck with the rest of your work, I'm amazed everytime you reach one of those physical goals. I'm kinda jealous!  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:07 pm
welcome back  

Cinnamon_Digory

350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ryu Redwings

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:00 am
*waves her hand around to say hi in her sea of papers*  
The Suites

Manage Your Items