Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
SuperShow #12(May 2 - May 16) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:54 am
Native Funk
Yuke of XV
Oh and one more thing... LEARN TO SPELL!

crying -slow clap.-

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:59 am
User Image

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:40 am
Lets look at the card.

Tyson Briggs vs Mike Landry - Common sense seeing Tyson attacked Landry last show. Helps Tyson vs Draven at Maina.

Angel and Kart vs GBL and Harli - Really everyone in this match booked this. Kart is feuding with GBL while Angel is now feuding with Harli.( According to last show. ) This match could help both feuds for maina.

Tag Title
Draze N Justin vs Blood Wolf and Joey - Justin and Draze have sent me email about wanting to face Joey. If Draze and Justin win. They just beat a team. If Wolf and Joey win they become champs and can talk with Draze and Justin about a feud.

Claire(with Chrono?)vs Phoniexfire(with Mike Landry?) Landry Booked this. except for Claire, he just asked for a women character. So I put Claire in the match. Helps the Shanahan, Landry, and Phoniexfire at Maina.

Dj and K-Dogg vs Jed and Jarel - I booked this because Jed vs Jarel is set for maina. Dj and K-Dogg could be a potential Tag team to face Draze and Justin.

Show Opening
Matt Draven vs Brody - I booked this because I wanted to see how champion vs New champion would do. Plus Brody hasn't pm me yet with some ideas, but I did talk to Claire/Draven. But if Brody wins. He just helped his title get more prestige. If Draven wins he just beat another champion in this guild.

Dark Match
Matt Shanahan vs Chrono - It's a dark match. A match that wont effect anyone if they win, lose, or something else.. What wrong with that? Check Below. I booked this.

Really what's the deal? I know your style. You'll say you're leaving but then you get your stuff in order. Once that happens you are back in less than a week. Then if you don't have a match you'll complain. So what ever man.

Off Track

But okay then. I wont book you till after maina because I'm not sure how bad your real life problem is. Then I'll give you a match after maina. If you don't post or you don't want the match. I'll stop booking you till you ask to have a match. How's that?

Back on track.

Every now and then it good to complain. I wish people would do that more, however, I'd rather it be in a pm that way it doesn't start a huge fight and breaks up a guild. Complaining is good, but not every card.

In closing I have two things to say.

Every match tells a story. It maybe a slow one, or it might not be great, but it tells one.

And..

I'm done arguing. I'm done with the back and forth crap. You blast me all you want, but do it some where else and don't blast anyone else. I'll be your lighting rod of hate, or tackling fuel.

P.s. (For everyone who has a guild.) Arguments are what kills a guild fast, almost killed this guild before.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:01 am
I already explained the booking I was referring too.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:09 pm
You know? I am going to do this guild a favor and sum up everything in a quick and simple way. Either:

A.) Get over it and move on.
B.) Do something about it.
C.) Leave

s**t does happen in these guilds, and I have been a victim of unfortunate circumstances such as 'bad bookings'.. Rather than b***h and moan, it is time to offer suggestions, shut up and leave it be, or just get out -.-

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games