Um... Advice, please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm
Okay, so today, I told this guy, Frankie, that I really like him.
And he gave me his number, without any other really response to the like thing.
So, I just called him.
And we talked for a bit. About... an hour.
And right now, I got gutsy again and asked him if he likes me.
He said?
He said that he likes me. A lot. And he feels bad because he knows that I like him a lot.
And he has a girlfriend.
Apparently, they've been very on-again off-again.
He said that he would break up with her, but he still loves her.
Personally, I want to say "Break up with that b***h".
But that would be super wrong of me to say. Just because I like him, doesn't mean they should break up. That's... terrible.
I'd like it, but at the same time... no.
Because she was there before I was.
God,
He said he feels bad because he thought he 'led me on'. I don't think so, but whatever. He said he feels horrible because we really like each other and he's taken.
And I was going to tell him like... I guess Sweet Things. Like, why he's a good guy and stuff.
But he told me that if he hears sweet stuff about him come out of my mouth right now, he's going to cry.
Um...
I really, really, really like this guy.
Like, even more so.
He's... He's ******** perfect for me.

What should I do?

I think I should just wait for him. I told him I'd wait for him, wait my turn. He said I shouldn't have to. But I'm willing to, because I like him that much.

Um.
What do you think I should do?

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:16 pm
the best thing to do is just wait. if your willing to wait your turn then something good will come out of it. even if he doesn't want you to wait, you should wait=D  

Xxnemo_elmoxX

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:35 pm
Well I will wait..but no for too long..just see how you and his relationship grows. and if he really really likes you then,he will probably leave his current girlfriend.But Don't keep pressuring him and then telling him how you feel. then he will start getting annoyed.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:11 pm
Reassure him that he didn't lead you on, then tell him you are interested if he decides to leave his girlfriend and be with you. Request that he tell you when he's made a decision, then back off and give him some time to consider it. If he chooses to remain with her, then I'd say you should respect that and try to move on. If he wants to be with his girlfriend, its not fair to either of you to try to wait for him. It wouldn't be fair to put that kind of pressure on him, and you would not be giving yourself full respect if you put yourself in a position of just waiting for his relationship to go bad. That would likely just end up with you getting hurt.

I know its not always possible to just end your affections for someone just because they are taken. But if he decides to stay committed to his girlfriend, tell him you will try to move on, even if that's not the truth.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff