Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
My dwarf hamster died last night

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:03 am
I wasn't at home to say goodbye to her, but in the morning, I did hold her and kiss her before I left the house, I never imagined that at night at exactly midnight that she'd pass away. My brother was there and stayed up and stroked her. I'm really thankful to my brother.

She died peacefully in her sleep, I've always wanted my dwarf hamsters to die that way because my previous ones have died from tumours, etc.

I have to keep telling myself that it was her time, and that she wasn't in pain. She died peacefully in her sleep.
It's still hard though because whenever one of my pets die, I feel very lonely, sick, and the tears won't stop running down my cheeks.

I hope to bury her in my grandad's backyard with my previous dwarf hamsters.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:25 am
Awh; I'm sorry for your loss.

At least she died peacefully and in her sleep.. it's always horrible to see them in pain or suffering.

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:39 am
Aww it isn't ever easy to loose a pet even if you know it was their time and they went peacefully *hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:29 am

I'm so sorry. sad That really sucks. =hugs=

Bored4Life57

aestheticism

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:33 pm
crying crying crying

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:11 am
It's okay.There will be more hamsters.I had to see my poodle Shadow die............  

Arianna Loves Chu

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:13 am
Poor Hamsty. D: My sister has two dwarf hamsters, and she's never home to take care of them! She used to have 3, but she had put one of them in this cage my mouse that had died used to live in, and then the next day the hamster died. I think the cage was cursed. sad  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:20 am
Thanks everyone for the support. <3

Just an update to say that Snowy has been buried in my gran and grandad's backyard where all the rest of my dwarf hamsters had been buried.

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

princess Nana 20

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:22 am
awwwwwwwwwwww i had a hamster to it was named hamtaro, i loved him so much he was my best friend, he died the same way i really miss him i had him for like 5 years so he lived a nice long life  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games