Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Blond moments or just that dumb?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ugh,...
  Are you kidding me?
  -.-
View Results

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:05 pm
Okay so my mom is a blond and well she is constatly misplacing things or something.

Usually it is her keys or her teeth that I hear that are missing. I constantly tell her to put her keys in the same place everytime your done using them. I do exactly that. They either go in this cup on my dresser or in my work backpack if they aren't on me.
Now as for her teeth wtf? Why isn't she putting them in the freaking holder thing that is in the bathroom instead of just all over the place ya know?

Anywho, the point of this rant is about the most recent moment.
She wanted some snacks yesterday when I got off work. But ******** I didn't feel like walking to the CVS behind us to get some since I wanted to go to sleep and I did just that. So she waited till in the day time to do it. So she bought herself some chips and me some flaming hot fries. However she somehow lost the bag. rolleyes Of course she says she want about an hour ago and no clue why she didn't give me the flaming hot fries when she returned as I was and still am awake. Well, she sorta of things she might of thrown them away. So yea seriously wtf? Then I questioned her when she went what all did she do. Well she took the white boxer we have out to potty probably 25 mins after returning from cvs and that is when she threw away some trash. So I really think she threw the bag away. She then said maybe the ghost took it. (okay for those of you that don't beleave in ghost that is ******** fine cause that is your opinion XP but it always seems like no matter where we live we also have some sorta odd ghost that likes to move stuff and them disappear and then such things reappear right where you thought you left them and was the first place you looked.)
The only good thing about this story is... that atleast she didn't use our money and instead used my food stamps card but still such a waste if she did throw them away. ;o;

Sum up for the lazy mofos who don't want to read:
~ Mom is blond.
~ She constantly misplaced and losing things.
~ This time it was a sack with chips n stuff and she lost them or threw them away when talking to the dog out.
~ Tossed out, lost, or ghost got them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:18 pm
I'm a key's person myself. I tend to lose them. Especially when I moved in with my brother and sister in law. They drive my car also. And they put s**t everywhere. But i usually put mine in one spot, but at times I didnt. I just forgot I had a spot I usually put them on >.<

And I lose some things on a daily basis. It's just a routine to lose 'em I guess. Lol. Everyone does something different when it comes to be irritating. One loses things all the time, the other, whatever it may be. >.<  

MsBritt

Conservative Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:36 pm
Oh i am horrible for that...i swear i would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:27 am
angelfromdown-under
Oh i am horrible for that...i swear i would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on xD
Definatly say the same for my mom. 3nodding

Sometimes I like to be an a** and then say the whole "If only I had a brain" xd ah such a loving son I am.

@MsBritt yea ^.^; but this is the first time shes bought something and then lost what she just bought.  

wo_nyrmo

epic failtastic

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:02 am
Ouch. I can usually remember where I left things recently, but if i leave them there for longer than a week, my memory shorts out.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games