Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
If you could buy this...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Sex For You

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:12 am
Would you? For how much?
Thinking about turning this design into a charm either for a necklace or phone charm.
User Image
Lines have to be super thick because each charm will be 1".

If you'd change something about it, what would it be?

If you'd buy this, would you purchase any of the other uncommon infected? Perhaps even one of the survivors? If so, which? o:

The "x" at the top of the charm is where the hole would be cut, it's not just random, by the way.

Sorry for so many questions. : P Thanks in advance for replying.

PS. Here's a zombie cat for your pleasure. It might be a charm too if enough people like it.
Click!  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 am
Would they be basically 2d cutouts? I'd probably get one for a friend if I knew they'd like it. (as a phone charm) problem is, lots of people i know have iphones that dont even have the friggin' hooks for phone charms. damn apple.

which makes me think, ohhh, what about as a sticker?  

[ s e m p e r ]

Distinct Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:27 am
Well, it looks pretty good, and while lots of factors some in such a material, size, quality, etc, based on just the picture, I'd probably say £3-5  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:05 pm
For shrinky, the price can vary. Most people are able to get away with three dollars for cell charms, more for bracelets and neclaces (but cell charms seem to sell better).  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:15 pm
It took me forever to figure out it was from l4d. xD
But once I did, I had a mini joygasm. I definitely would, and if there was a whole set I'd probably get all of them. O_O <33  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:39 pm
Well, if it's from a game (since until Fuji said something, I have no clue whatsoever what this really was or was from), you'll at least get some customers from the fanbase.

I'd say for the charm by itself, it could be around $2.50-$3, assuming you're going to just use shrinky or plastic. Four dollars if you are also including the... thing that attached the charm to the phone. XD Can't think of the woooord.

The only weird thing about the design is probably just me being stupid. XD For the first few times I looked at it, I thought the smile was a nose. I didn't get it was a smile until I wondered to myself why the character would have a nose bleed. XDD  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas