Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
So, this is awkward...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edible Purple

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:42 am
Well, there's this guy. He's kinda cute, really nice, and has a lot in common with me, so it's not really surprising that I have something of a crush on him. I'm not sure if he feels the same way back, (one on my friends always says he does, but I'm not sure if she's being totally serious when she says that.) He always sits with my friends and I at lunch and so on, but it's not apparent whether he's there to be with a particular person or if he's just a bit sick of his other friends. (If it's the latter, I really wouldn't blame him to be honest.)
So basically, I want him to know that I like him, but I'm not sure how. I've been trying to subtly give him the message, but I don't know if he's getting it. Sometimes I'm tempted to just sit him down and tell him outright, but the last thing I want is for him to be weirded out and not want to hang out or anything at all. I'd much rather to just be friends with him than not be anything, 'cause he's great for conversation and stuff.
Oh yeah, and all this probably isn't helped by the fact that there are semi-serious rumours that I'm lesbian or bi. (I'm not denying them 'cause I don't really know myself, but that's not the problem at the moment.)

TL;DR: There's a guy I like and I don't know how to tell him, but I'd rather be friends than nothing so I really don't want to weird him out. I'm happy to wait for a while and see what happens, but if anyone has some good ideas then please tell.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:21 pm
try giving some really obvious hints. say something positive about them every day, sit closer to them, that sort of stuff. he may get the hint there.  

XxXluna eclipseXxX

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:55 pm
im having the same problem...
except for the lez, bi thing...
let me know if you get this solved..  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items