Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Time's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 pm
"what's with the homos?" Truth asked as she took a brownie from her dad. "thanks daddy." she hummed and then hopped up onto the counter, giving the two new people an annoyed look. "wait...aren't those the two you showed ....why're they here?!" she frowned, connecting the dots as she got a better look at them, recognizing them from the picture her dad had shown her  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 pm
"I dunno, Truth, and I honestly don't care. I want them out of my house," Trevor responded with a slightly mischievous smile.
"Boo. Trevvy's being mean. We're practically brothers. Oi, Basi. Looks like he's got his daughters back," Wataru snickered as he leaned against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest.
"Children are a drag. All they do is disappoint you by doing everything they're not supposed to and then repeating it," Basilisk said in a slightly bored tone before appearing beside Truth and grabbing her wrist in a grip that was firm. "Over and over again. First with the one boy. Then with another and another and another. How many times have you done something you'll probably regret in the future?" Baslisk snatched himself backwards, releasing Truth's arm out of reflex of reaching for a knife only to realize it was missing. He glanced at Trevor who had two different wires in play while attached to his hands. The first led to the knife that'd been thrown at Basilisk, which had been his own knife. The other was on a path leading to the stairs railing which then led to Wataru who had his fingers keeping the wire from strangling him.
"That's the skill we need, Trevvy. Please come out of retirement?" Basilisk murmured before doing a complete backflip without ever touching the floor with his hands as the knife got swung back towards him and Trevor caught it with relative ease. His eyes had never moved from Truth and the plate of brownies had been placed gently on the counter during what seemed to be a few seconds.
"I believe I warned you and Wataru about touching my children. You only speak ill of your children because your son wasn't the perfect little ninja and your daughter wanted to be friends with his son and had felt bad for a boy locked in a library in Romania and you thought she'd end up like your wife," Trevor responded in that uncaring tone he'd used earlier towards them, his gaze finally shifting towards the duo who just had a somewhat surprised look on their faces as if they hadn't expected him to say that. "I'd rather not go through anymore details and I plan on staying in retirement. I missed my baby girls growing up and I'm in the mood to be as supportive as I can for them. Now please leave my home or I'll throw you out in pieces." Basilisk held up his hands as if in surrender only to step backwards to the frontdoor. Trevor released Wataru from the wire before chunking the knife at Baslisk, who caught it. Wataru slipped over to Basilisk, a light welling of blood coming from where the wire had touched his skin and both exited the house. Trevor took another bite from his brownie and took back up his happy expression from before.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:17 pm
Truth gave an annoyed sigh when Wataru grabbed her wrist, going for her own pocket knife which she'd been ready to hold up to his throat; only to have her dad step in and handle things.
"so the fagots are gone now?" she asked as she flipped open her phone, only to find a picture message from krystina that she'd missed while she'd been sleeping the week away. "heh, looks like someone lost an eye" she snickered and showed her dad the picture of Basilisk and Wataru, one of them with a knife in their eye.
"i think they were scared of getting their asses wupped again.." she smiled at her dad.
suddenly a new text popped up on her screan, making her take the phone back. she opened the message and frowned. "why's Kana asking me for help?" she muttered under her breath as she stood up, the gold stripe forming in her hair as she dashed upstairs and grabbed her laptop before comming back downstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 pm
"Ooh. That looks bad. I thought there was something off about them. They're gone for now. I'm pretty sure they're still pretty serious and adamant to get me out of retirement. Question is; why?" Trevor murmured before smiling lightly at Truth and her laptop. "That looks nice on you. You should keep it."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:13 pm
Truth gave a small sigh and shook her head, setting the computer on the table before sending out an email to her friends, asking why kana needed help and why none of them were with her. "daddy... those guys bug me..." she sighed and looked at her dad while searching through Kana's hitlist, stopping on one that Kana'd marked as her active."and so does the fact that kana went out to kill a powerfull vamp on her own...." . she hissed, looking at her dad with a worried face "i gotta go help her..." she sighed and left her laptop open, revealing the profile of a local vampire that'd been feeding off his neighbors. a black haired bright blue eyed vampire gazed out of the screan, blood dripping off his lips from a fresh kill. the name of the vamp; Ryxin.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:55 am
"I know, baby. They creep me out too... I... I'd be happy to help you and your friends if you all needed it...," Trevor murmured softly as he took a quick picture of the guy on the screen with his cellphone and sent all the information to an informant he knew from his time as an assassin. A text came back and he smiled lightly before sending a text back to the informant saying "iffy". He brushed a hair from his face before snapping his cellphone closed again.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:20 pm
"that'd be nice daddy..." Truth smiled at her dad before she ran back up stairs, a lot of shuffeling and rummaging could be heard from her room before she came back, dressed in her excorsist clothes. "um...what'd ya think?" she asked as she looked at him. she'd found the outfit in the things her mother had left behind and had quickly put it to use after tailoring it to fit her better. although; she'd been careful not to let him find it, or to wear it in front of him. but now was no time to keep secrets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:30 pm
"I think you altered your mother's clothes," Trevor chuckled as the barred earring on his upper left ear flashed slightly to expose his assassin uniform to her just in time for a shadow to slip up behind Truth with a three-bladed knife against her throat. "She's good, Ephraim. Introduce yourself to my daughter." The shadow stepped around Truth and gave a slight flick of the wrist.
"Name: Ephraim. Occupation: Informant to Trevor Shadowfang and assistant assassin on the field. Your father usually did all of the work until retirement though. it's a pleasure to meet you, Truth Shadowfang," he said in a muffled voice as his body seemed to remain in a relaxed position.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:40 pm
Truth smiled at her dad and gave a tiny nod at his comment about altering Karma's clothes. she blinked at the new person and then gave him a sweet smile. "nice to meet you!" she grinned at him, playing with her hair. "eph-epheram?" she mumbled quietly, trying to get his name right. "um... th-that's kinda hard for me to say... you have a nickname you go by?" she mumbled, slightly embarassed that she couldn't say his name right. she'd completly passed over the knife that he'd just had at her throat, having been in far worse situations while out with her friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:09 pm
"E as in see. Then frame as in what you put pictures in. No worries though. It took Trevor three years to say my name correctly. People usually just call me E for short or Harvey or if you're as much of a child as this punk here, it's Effy," Ephraim responded in the same muffled voice he'd used before while he tossed one of the knives into the air and handed Trevor what looked like a jawbreaker before catching it again.
"I love how quickly you gather information. This is how he passed information on to me during my days still on-duty and your mother could never figure out how I knew what my missions were. I just get creeped out when he removes his mask," Trevor murmured as he dropped the jawbreaker-like thing into his mouth. "He tends to go berserk on things without any mercy if he removes his mask due to removal of the seal inside his mask or alteration of what the seal looks like. He took up the position as an informant and a assistant assassin so he could avoid any real damage to his mask because of it and he knows that should he ever be captured, his captors would be ******** if the removed it to find out anything he knew."
"I also know that your friends Lucian and Krystina are heading to her general location alongside Watari," Ephraim muttered as he kept his gaze focused on Truth.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:20 pm
Truth gave small smirk at the nickname her dad had given him, deciding to use that. she glanced at her dad, chuckling a bit at watching him eat the candy before glancing back to Effie, chewing on her scarf as she listened to them both. "Krysti's looking too? hm...she's gotta be getting better then...." she mumbled and gave a small sigh. "um...thanks...." she mumbled, smiling at Ephraim again as she rocked back and forth on her heals.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:36 pm
"It was no problem. If you need me, just call and I'll be there," Ephraim murmured before heading back out into the yard and completely vanishing.
"Shall we go?" Trevor asked in his sweeter tone of voice. It'd been years since he'd actually done anything active, but his skills remained intact. He knew this due to his forced training sessions with Sheik and Watari when they were living with him alongside that younger boy who seemed to hate everything. He couldn't recall his name no matter how hard he tried to. Then he just into the habit of training by himself to keep himself distracted from the past.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 pm
Truth nodded at him, smiling brightly. "sure!" she hummed, playing with her hair as she started for the door. "wait... he said Lucius ....is with them...." she murmured, stopping midstep with a frown on her face. "isn't he a werewolf?" she asked, tipping her head to the side as she thought about her uncle's friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 pm
"He did say that and he is. That's going to be a little bit of trouble, but I've been in worse. If need be, I'll have Effy distract him from the vampire," Trevor murmured as he lightly scratched one of the scars on his arm before stopping in his walk towards the door and glanced back at Truth.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:09 pm
"alright....." Truth nodded and started walking again, not mentioning the fact that she personally knew the vampire that Kana was fighting since she had a rule of keeping her work and her private life sepperated as much as possible. "lets go help Kana..." she smiled at him lightly taking his hand in hers.
{continue in Krystina's house >w>}  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces