minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 am
Happedol

Please don't get upset it me, it may mean much to to you, but you can also say that in a calm way.

But I first want to say: I have stressed that I do not call these people crazy. I have psychological problems and people would call me crazy. So I would never call anyone crazy.

And, I ignore it for I haven't ever seen it, even when I was trying to provoke it. Even when I actually believed in it.

And there are a few more problems I have with it. I've heard/read about a lot of people claiming to see ghosts, and there are always certain factors that return:

Most of the time, they see humans. Never animals or such. Why would only humans be seen?

Almost always, these people are talking about 'typical' ghosts. Scary-looking or most of the time, from the Victorian period or late 18th/19th century.

Also, who is to decide if these people have unfinished bussiness or not? It's so subjective.

Actually, I believe in ghost because I have a cat ghost roaming around my house, sometime when I am laying bed I hear purring right by my ear, I love it ^^. Sometimes I see it walking into the kitchen and when I follow it and it goes into my laundry room it's gone. She follows me around... I feel sorry for it I always think, "maybe it is looking for its owner", or "is she/he lonely?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 pm
i sometimes feel ppl walking behind me, i swear to GOD that there is somebody behind me, i feel them behind me and hear them walking around midnight every night but when i turn to see who it is i see nobody. it's making me paranoid XD  

snoozing muses

Shy Bookworm

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers