Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Help!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Doctors 1 Companion

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:14 pm
So I am friends with this guy but I like him a lot. I am graduating this year and I am worried he will feel awkward and won't keep in touch with me. What should I do? redface  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:33 pm
coolcat249
So I am friends with this guy but I like him a lot. I am graduating this year and I am worried he will feel awkward and won't keep in touch with me. What should I do? redface

hmmm..you should get his number and call him a lot, keep in touch with him as best as you can.  

Etc cetera

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:35 pm
Why would he feel awkward about staying in touch with a friend? It seems like a natural thing to do to me.
Make sure you have his number/email or something so you can contact him too!

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 pm
I have his # but if I tell him he might not answer.  

The Doctors 1 Companion

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:49 pm
coolcat249
I have his # but if I tell him he might not answer.

Well, just keep in contact with him as friends and maybe flirt a bit. You don't have to just blurt out "I love you" for him to get the hint.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:39 pm
I flirt with him all the time but he is oblivious. I think he likes my friend and she hangs all over him. I told her i liked him and she said she doesn't but she is constantly taking him away from me. She does it sooo much other people think they are dating. What can I do? scream  

The Doctors 1 Companion

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:17 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about your friend. Most guys get tired of clingy/hanging girls after a while. Give him your number and say something nice, like a good friend would say when leaving. "I'll keep in touch, okay?" or something simple like that. If you keep in touch often, he may end up liking you back. But don't call or email him every day, or even every other day. That would just be clingy, like your friend is. Just keep a casual long distance relationship, and take it from there.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games