Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bancelXD

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:36 pm
ok so i just moved last month and had to leave my friends behind. I had a really good friend named Sam he was so nice and sweet and funny..we would always txt and hang out (yes he is so cute) well ever since i moved it all changed i mean now he never txtes me and when he does he would always scream at me for stupid things. i mean just yesterday at nite he txted me so i was hiiii and he asked me wat i was doing so i told him i was eating and i asked him wat he was doing then he says nothings so i was like omg sam ur a boring person hahahaha (he knows it was a joke cuz i always say that to him he ussually laughs about it) out of no where he screamed at me and said that i txt him 24/7 and he never has anything to say. i mean i hadnt even talked to him for 2 weeks so its kind of a wtf moment u know so i asked him wat he ment by that and he called me annoying so i didnt reply
idk if this helps at all but a week before i moved i told him i was moving and he just looked at me and was like i dont care....
after that my friend matt told me sam was pissed off at me beacuse i was moving

can u girlies help me plz?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:56 pm
well, he maybe didnt want u to leave so his really sad and ppl do tht when they lost something they really loved.  

XX_lil rikku-chan_XX

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

bancelXD

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:30 pm
really loved?  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:10 pm
I'm sorry I've love to help but...the lack of grammar and colours is making my eyes go funny...I'm sorry, I'm a horrible grammar Nazi...
To be honest, he just seems like a jerk. Maybe you need to just...slowly push him away and see what he does. Whenever my guy friends start being like that, my friend Tiff and I just stop talking to them for a little while until they notice that something they're doing just isn't right.  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

bancelXD

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:15 am
Angel Nicholson
I'm sorry I've love to help but...the lack of grammar and colours is making my eyes go funny...I'm sorry, I'm a horrible grammar Nazi...
To be honest, he just seems like a jerk. Maybe you need to just...slowly push him away and see what he does. Whenever my guy friends start being like that, my friend Tiff and I just stop talking to them for a little while until they notice that something they're doing just isn't right.

im sorry i do have a huge issue with the grammer sweatdrop
thank you i will try to push him away he really isnt like that though but you are right he does sound like a jerk p  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:24 am
to be honest i think hes just really sad that you moved, and he thinks he lost the person he loved most... and now he's really sad about that, and yeah the way he is acting is making him sound like a jerk but he's just sad tht he lost the person he loves...  

Missi16

Swim47

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:21 pm
well...i think he really misses, and just doesn't know what to do with his feelings. he probably misses seeing your face, because talking to a friend face to face is usually better than over text. plus, maybe personal issues are making him irritable. have u tried asking him about what's going on in his life right now? idk, i just try to give people the benefit of the doubt  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:32 pm
he probably jsut misses you. texting is not the same as actually talking, so he probably feels like he's lost you for good. you could try to make plans to hang out every once in a while if you aren't too far away. I mean like if you are just a cpouple of hours away. If one of you was in Canada and the other in Guam that would be rather difficult.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

viper_353

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:21 am
I think he's probably just not sure what to do, since he lost you. You moved, and he probably cared more than you know. And now that you're gone, he doesn't know whether to try and avoid you to get over it better, or to talk to you more, like he wants to.
Poor guy, I know what he feels like. Confusing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:36 pm
bancel
Angel Nicholson

im sorry i do have a huge issue with the grammer sweatdrop
thank you i will try to push him away he really isnt like that though but you are right he does sound like a jerk p

Lol it's alright. I'm a bit of a gramma nazi anyway sweatdrop my bad.
Anyway, I'd try and make up with him, but if he's going to be like that, I think you're better off without him, for at least a little while. Until he decides what he wants.  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:32 pm
Grammar Nazis unite! xD

Anyhoo, maybe something happened that you don't know about since you've moved. There could be a really stressful situation that he's trying to deal with and he could just be venting his feelings onto you. Try to talk it out, I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:56 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I agree with lil.

He's probably just very upset that your moving but he doesnt want to let you know and needs to cool off some steam

That or hes facing something very stressful and is taking it out on everyone ?
                                              o-o I dunno. Im srry if I couldnt be much help D:User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Autumn-Melodies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm
this sounds like a typical boy.

he might just be upset about the move if you guys were really close and stuff but he might just be a jerk too... hmm or some guys just don't handle long distance friendships well my bff from hs was definitely a case of that. we're just not as close and don't talk very much anymore but that doesn't mean we don't care about or love each other still... it's just the distance for him.

either way i think it'll all iron out, just be nice and keep the chatter up for a while longer and if it's about the move he'll prolly come around and if not well my 2nd thought might be the case.

maybe you should bring it up to him that he's being a little snippy with you and that you wish he wouldn't do that and hopefully it'll get to the meat of the problem.

sorry i'm not much help really... good luck though.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games