Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
How possessive are you with your boyfriend/fiancé/husband? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I need to know where my boyfriend/fiancé/husband is at and who he is with at all times.
  Strongly agree
  Agree
  Disagree
  Strongly disagree
View Results

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 pm
My boyfriend and I are pretty possessive other each other.
But that's just how we both are. XD

I don't have any problems with him knowing where I am and who I'm with at all times; and he's fine with telling me where he is..
I guess it's also a little bit different for us though since we do live together. ;p

We moved in together then we started dating.. and since then the longest we've been apart is 12 hours. =/

I'm going away for a week during the summer to visit family.. but they live near a place I used to live when I was a young teen so he's pretty scared that I'm going to end up hooking up with an ex boyfriend or something even though I told him I don't plan on hanging out with any friends while I'm there!
It's also going to be hard for me since he knows a lot of girls in the city that are willing to have random sex.. since he was that kind of guy before we started dating..
So it's going to be a huge trust experience thing for both of us.. but we feel like it's going to be good for us.. since we can't keep tabs on each other 24/7 during that week.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:25 pm
anticupid16
♭♮♯
If you're going to dream, dream big.
I'm pretty lenient with my boyfriend. We just started going out, but still. I was lenient with my last one, too.

The way I see it, if he really wants to hang out with those people he'll do it anyways, so why try to restrict it? What's there to gain in restricting who he hangs out with?

I guess it's awkward if they're going to things like strip clubs, but if you really mind things like that, you'd date somebody who doesn't do those things.
♩♪♫♬
♯♮♭

I agree. 3nodding  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm
Oh, goodness no.
I'm not paranoid about him but more like his choir gal pals, haha.
They're all over him when I'm not around, I hear.
Oh, the woes of dating an attractive male!
But I don't mind him hanging out with girls while I'm not around because I completely trust him.

And strip clubs? I'm more likely to go to one than him! ;]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:13 am
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ehh, I don't need to know where he is and who he's with and what he's doing. All I need to know is when he's not going to be there and when he's coming back. Sometimes, out of curiosity, I ask him where he's going (because most people ask that anyway) but it's not something I really NEED to know.

I am uncomfortable with him going to a strip club or something, and I'm uncomfortable with him hugging another girl. Sometimes, I'm even slightly uncomfortable with him talking to certain girls, but I mean, I can trust him. It's not him I don't trust, it's the girl it happens to be. I know some of them in my area will actually try to steal your boyfriend just because they think they can (it never really works).
But I don't freak out and if he wants to talk to another girl, go for it. I mean, I'm just a little uncomfortable with it, it's not like she's going to start making out with him on the spot xD

Like I said, I am a little squirmy with certain things, but I can trust him and he doesn't even know I feel that way.
Basically, I let him do it anyway because there's no damage that can be done, I'm just a little jealous sometimes.

User ImageUser Image
...so she told me to be the fool with a dream...

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image
Questing a Embarrassed Dream

I've never actually had a boyfriend, but I imagine I'd be like your friend.
I'm the severely jealous type.

User Image

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas