Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Who will be doing the voices?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin-Sofia

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:51 am
If they are doing the series again to follow the manga, do you think they will be using the same voices?

I think it'd be weird if they had different actors especially anyone besides Vic for tamaki  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:03 pm
Like what they did with FMA?

I guess that would be cool.
(MORE MORI!!!))  

Hatterling

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Obasa Reisan

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:33 am
Kenshin-Sofia
If they are doing the series again to follow the manga, do you think they will be using the same voices?

I think it'd be weird if they had different actors especially anyone besides Vic for tamaki

NOOOO they couldn't change the voice actors! gonk They did a great job picking the first time and it just wouldn't be right...  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:29 am
I'd think it's be a bad idea if they changed the voice actors if they did another OHSHC. It's sound all wierd in my opinion.  

redheadsrule13

Romantic Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Lyrasence

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm
I wouldn't be happy if they changed the voice actors. I love them as they are... especially Hikaru and Kaoru. Their voices are perfect for their characters!  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm
gosh everyone's out to get Vic aren't they......i see no problem with him

also if they changed they voices i would give up on the anime it's exactly what they did to One Piece  

Niko Narshe

Rich Wife

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm
A lot of the voice actors for OHSHC are busy doing Soul Eater now. The English version's not done yet, but it should be done soon.

This is a list of the OHSHC characters in Soul Eater right now (it's kind of long, so I left out the side characters that I doubt anyone would ever remember):

Vic (voice of Tamaki) - plays Spirit, the father who is rejected by his daughter (also getting a divorce from his wife because he's a player), but always tries to look cool in front of her... Oh the irony.

Voice of Hikaru - playing as Death the Kid, who is OCD about symmetry. Oh yea. MORE irony here.

Voice of Dr. Yabu (the quack doc) - Dr. Stein, likes to dissect things. xd

Voice of Honey - plays the evil witch Medusa, who has control of arrows and snakes and manipulates her kid to kill people

Voice of Renge - plays Tsubaki, the "Enchanted Sword", her partner is an annoying assassin. Yeah...

Voice of Honey's brother and voice of Kirimi Nekozawa - play the Thompson twins, Death the Kid's twin pistols

Caitlin Glass (Haruhi's voice) - Kim, master of a demon lamp, she's annoyed by this smart guy named Ox Ford who thinks he can get her to fall in love with him. (she's kind of a side character though...)

Voice of Tamaki's dad - plays Lord Death, "principal" of the Death Weapon Meister Academy... why does he like playing the principal role? lol

Voice of Eclair - Miss Marie, a teacher who's nice to everyone and loves her students. Ah. hahahaha. Funny.

Voice of Kyoya's dad - an undead teacher named Sid who always says "I'm still the same man as I was when I was alive" or something like that. xD

Voice of Mori - plays the "Immortal Eye", AKA Free, he turns into a wolf, and he doesn't have a very strong hold over his powers lol

Voice of Kyoya - plays the chainsaw weapon Giriko, he's kind of stuck up and his enemy is a guillotine weapon named Justin Law xd

And if anyone read all of this... kudos. xd
They're only up to episode 13 in English dub, and there's 52 episodes... I think the OHSHC voice acting crew already has it cut out for them at the moment. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:40 pm
wow i actually finished watching soul eater [japanese dub/english sub] and i had no idea they had so many people from ouran doing soul eater english voices.

it would be really nice if they do remake ouran and follow through with the manga storyline. 3nodding i personally liked the anime over the manga. and i doubt that they would replace the old voice actors. unless the voice actor for some reason, didn't want to come back to the series.  

honeyjar39

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff