Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Jailbird.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:25 pm
Repost:

My grandma (my dad's mom) is notorious for being a bit physically and verbally abusive when she doesn't get her way. Shes grouchy and a bit crazy, overly religious, but I love her none-the-less. She'd make sure that my brother and I would have clothes on our backs and foods in our stomach, even if it would cost her the very life she has.

That being said, I got a call today from my dad letting us know that she was arrested and booked for physically assaulting someone. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but... I laughed. I just couldn't help it. I know my grandma is probably a mess right now, but after everything she put us through, all I can do is laugh just a bit.

I'm not gonna lie, I am worried about her. Mainly because of her medical problems, but she's a tough cookie. She can handle herself. She was a bartender in Chicago back in the day, but I still worry. >_<

Even if it's funny.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:24 pm
Well, hopefully they are watching her and giving her any medial attention she needs if she's still in jail and not bailed out yet.

The image of an old woman beating up someone is pretty amusing. o: I wonder if the person deserved it.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:11 pm
PainfullyVivid
Well, hopefully they are watching her and giving her any medial attention she needs if she's still in jail and not bailed out yet.

The image of an old woman beating up someone is pretty amusing. o: I wonder if the person deserved it.
Well, if they don't, they know they can be held liable for any medical details they don't take care of.

Knowing my grandma, probably not. ._.; She threw a garden hoe at my brother when he said, "So?" to one of her remarks.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:16 pm
Mr. Maurice heart xXXxHeart2HeartxXXx
Dec. 12, 2009: Our Story

That just proves I don't like messing wit people.
If I do, I'm an a*****e.

<33333

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:16 am
I'm sure they've been made aware of any medical issues and will watch for them. Hopefully, the assault issue won't be anything to serious.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:32 am
Hopefully everything works out well. =]

She sounds like one tough woman though.

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:49 am
Do you and your family have any idea of what is happening with the charges?  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:34 am
WATCHING AN OLD WOMAN BEATING UP SOMEONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

shonji2_rin2

shonji2_rin2

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:36 am
WWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:22 am
shonji2_rin2
WATCHING AN OLD WOMAN BEATING UP SOMEONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Please stop spamming. :/ One post is good enough to show your surprise.

@ yaoi: We have no idea. They can try to get money out of my grandma, but they won't get anything worth a dime.  

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:06 pm
The elderly are rarely held accountable. Remember that 78-year old crack-dealing grandmother? People just figure, "She's old, she'll die eventually," and let them go. In the meanwhile, just enjoy that she finally got a little comeuppance. Everyone needs a reminder now and then that hitting isn't okay.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:53 am
Aside from me being worried for her, I also laughed. She reminds me of a lady I know, and that image is just too amusing. What exactly did she do?  

epic failtastic

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items