Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ragnarok Database

Back to Guilds

A Link Center for Cosplay & Events 

Tags: cosplay, game, anime, comic, roleplay 

Reply Life (A chatterbox for Real Life stuff)
What games have you been playing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real Raijin
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:25 am
Not everybody wants to talk about Cosplay 24/7 so this will give you a chance express what else you like to do and maybe you will find out your not alone.

What games have you been playing?

How far have you gotten?

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it?

How good are the graphics?

What are you playing the game on? (PC, XBox, PS, PS2, PS3, Wii, Gameboy, DS, Neo Geo, PSP, or other)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 pm
right now i'm playing final fantsy x, currently already beaten it. but i'm trying to finish up the monster arena bosses, can't seem to find the lv.4 key sphere i need for auto-life though. after i'm done with it i'll probably start shadow the hedgehog. both on ps2.  

Knight Squall Leonhart

250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Super Saiyan Spyron

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:43 pm
What games have you been playing? Megaman Starforce Pegasus and Pokemon Soulsilver

How far have you gotten? megaman:where you have to defeat Cygnus Wing and Pokemon: almost beat the game

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it? alittle of both

How good are the graphics? good

What are you playing the game on? both are for the DS  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 am
As of the moment I'm playing this online games and I'm getting crazy with it! xD try it out guys! grand chase...
so far my characters are on level 40 ish.. 3 are on their fourth jobs and the others are still in there first..

ehh, a lil' of both

great, but problem is the lag part..

Valiant Gunner
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:18 pm
Not everybody wants to talk about Cosplay 24/7 so this will give you a chance express what else you like to do and maybe you will find out your not alone.

What games have you been playing? The World Ends With You, and Dead Rising 2 mainly.

How far have you gotten? I beat Twewy except for the bonus chapter, and I'm halfway done with Dead Rising 2

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it?
I'm trying to unlock the extra content and such for both.

How good are the graphics? TWEWY for a DS game has incredible graphics, and the style is different for an RPG-based game. Dead Rising 2 has phenominal graphics, it nearly looks real in most of it.

What are you playing the game on? (PC, XBox, PS, PS2, PS3, Wii, Gameboy, DS, Neo Geo, PSP, or other)

I'm playing The World Ends With You- or TWEWY on the DS, and Dead Rising 2 on the Xbox 360.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 am
Game i had been playing : Sonic colors,donkey kong country returns,Final fantasy x(I could see some one else just competed that game)

Sonic colors : Just started it 8D;;
Donkey kong country returns : World 6 i think?
Final Fantasy x : Just beated god damn Seymour on the Snow field.  

iLinkeh

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200

DntUnderestimateMe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm
What games have you been playing? FF XIII (and I know this isn't a SE game, but Black Ops even though I'm a girl haha)

How far have you gotten? Can't kill Bartheandalus crying

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it? Kind of both. I want to get through the whole story

How good are the graphics? Very epic and amazing, as are most all FF graphics

What are you playing the game on? XBox  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:11 am
IWhat games have you been playing? POKeMON: Black, HeartGold, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, Animal X-ing: Wild World, Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess & Tales Of Symphonia.

How far have you gotten? I'm in the middle of each game.

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it? I wanna get all the items b4 I beat all my games, I think I may have OCD because of it >.<

How good are the graphics? Scale 1-10 for every game... about 9 1/2

What are you playing the game on? (PC, XBox, PS, PS2, PS3, Wii, Gameboy, DS, Neo Geo, PSP, or other) DS, GameCube. (I mostly prefer Nintendo products)  

SammiDeLorenzo

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aerith Great Gospel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:12 am
I'm currently playing Dissidia Duodecim, LittleBigPlanet 2(for the extra trophies), LittleBigPlanet (With Rai), KH: Birth by Sleep.  
Life (A chatterbox for Real Life stuff)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games