Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm
ok, so we all have that one thing a guy does that makes our heart race, what im curious about is, whats yours?

see, with me, as far as physical, its biting, i know it sounds barbaric in a way, and i swear im not a vampire fan, i just love biting and being bit. other then that when a guy chooses a song just special for me with a meaning behind it, it gives me butterflies.

see, i want to find out if people have the same taste or just how unique some peoples are, dont be shy i swear i wont juge~ wink  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:27 pm
I love when my boyfriend grabs my hips from behind and kisses my neck. n__n
It's super cute when he wakes me up that way.

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:42 pm
Intoxikace
I love when my boyfriend grabs my hips from behind and kisses my neck. n__n
It's super cute when he wakes me up that way.

awwwww <3 thats so sweet. X] heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:25 pm
I love it when my guy comes up behind me and tickles, startles me, or just grabs my waist. Especially when I'm just standing at my locker getting something, or re-arranging it. And when he does that, and totally makes me want to melt. Ohhh especially when he grabs my waist and whispers in my ear. That's just adorable in my opinion(: And just everything he does, I think it's adorable(:

guess beaniewatson

bancelXD

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:13 pm
the thing i love most about myh ex is that im afraid of lighting so he would hug me and whisper to me that its ok and he's going to be there for me i know that really isnt something big but i really loved it when he did that to me  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:36 pm

I love nibbling and being nibbled on. xD
And I loved it when my ex used to kiss my neck, it's such a sensitive area, it would drive me crazy. Also when he'd hug me while I washed the dishes or cooked, whispering in my ear "need help with that?" or "that smells delicious". And, I just can't leave this unsaid, cuddling in the morning, initiated by him. That was bliss!

Let's see... cute stuff... *ponders*
Now that I'm single again, and loving it, I enjoy how some young men look my way and give me a shy smile. A co-worker complimented me one day saying "you look beautiful today" and made me blush. It's small stuff like that that catch my interest and leave me in a blissful state of mind the rest of the day.

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:53 pm
oOVintage CupcakeOo

I love nibbling and being nibbled on. xD
And I loved it when my ex used to kiss my neck, it's such a sensitive area, it would drive me crazy. Also when he'd hug me while I washed the dishes or cooked, whispering in my ear "need help with that?" or "that smells delicious". And, I just can't leave this unsaid, cuddling in the morning, initiated by him. That was bliss!

Let's see... cute stuff... *ponders*
Now that I'm single again, and loving it, I enjoy how some young men look my way and give me a shy smile. A co-worker complimented me one day saying "you look beautiful today" and made me blush. It's small stuff like that that catch my interest and leave me in a blissful state of mind the rest of the day.

it make it that much more sweet when its a shy one,doesnt it?  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:57 pm
9_Beautiful_NightMare_6
it make it that much more sweet when its a shy one,doesnt it?

Oh, most definitely, I must agree. 3nodding
The co-worker that complimented me that day, he looked at me and then looked at the table of clothes he was folding shirts on after telling me that. It was adorable! xD
Shy men that speak their mind despite their shyness are sexy.

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 am
I loved how my ex would send me random texts through out the night, then when I woke up in the morning i got them...it got me everytime. The way he use to play with my hair and wipe my bangs out of my face was adorable. I also loved how he would slide his hand up my shirt and rub my side...it gave me goose bumps in and amazing way. And he alwaus gave me butterflies when he kissed my neck and forehead. he was so good at giving me butterflies  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games