Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [28]~ New ~
I GOT HACKED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTetoKasane

3,000 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:49 pm
XXXRed_Ice_GoonXXX
Can you help sad

dude stop depending on others to help you get your account back because you're too lazy to earn the gold yourself  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:28 pm
Reiko Tsukagi
I can't believe that someone would be pathetic enough to do such things...just for a donation... stare

You really can't believe that?  

Zenjin Jiruga

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:30 pm
WORK FOR IT YOURSELF NOOB! GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU PISS ME OFF! scream scream scream scream Ugh, now my rant is over.....Don't fake, you'll just make everyone hate you...just like the examples here. ^^ dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:36 pm
Your fault if you actually did get hacked i mean if your that stupid to think we are idiots to believe you then you are wrong.What people do to get us people that actually work to get our gold.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

x-iiChromaticSmile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:52 am
Zenjin Jiruga
darkstormseeker1
stare what an a**... i got hacked 2 months ago and i don't beg for help! but fakers like you are almost as bad as hackers themselves, only trying to get gold, the only dif is hackers take everything fakers just beg and act pitiful.. stare

And both are equally n00bish.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm
this has nothing to do with the hacking buisness but i really like veryones avis whee although i agree that this guy must be faking this hacking thing...  

iluvspringrolls

BlackLightingFlare32

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm
darkstormseeker1
stare what an a**... i got hacked 2 months ago and i don't beg for help! but fakers like you are almost as bad as hackers themselves, only trying to get gold, the only dif is hackers take everything fakers just beg and act pitiful.. stare

lol same here expect this was 4 mouths ago and I started a new account and got most of the s** back I needed =P
and yea I agree he could be faken =P  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:06 pm
Whenever I want gold, I post a topic in the chatterbox called "I'm pretending to be new..." and have the first post be "Can I have some gold?".

Trigger Me Elmo

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200
[28]~ New ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers