Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:04 am
♭♮♯
If you're going to dream, dream big.
I'm not looking for real advice, I just kinda wanna rant and hear something like "I'm sorry," if anything at all. I just spent the night crying to my best friend about it...

I like this guy. Really like. As in, if I weren't a teenager who knows that I have yet to experience real love I'd say I love him. I certainly love him as a best friend.

He likes this girl. This girl broke and trampled on his heart. He turned to me. Recently, I thought he was starting to get over it. I was hoping I'd have a chance with him. They're dating again. He's so happy, I just don't want to tell him anything like, "She'll break your heart." He and I don't talk much anymore since they started dating. If it keeps him with her and happy, I wouldn't mind it actually. It hurts to not talk with him, but he's happy. That's what's important.

Then, there's this boy. He really likes me. I don't think I can return the feelings, and try as I might, he doesn't seem to understand. I can't find a better way to state it. I've tried being blunt, being subtle, calling, giving him space, ignoring him, but he always comes back to me. He's really sweet, but I just don't feel that strongly. He's one of those people that seems really nice, and really funny, and talented, and just good. Not perfect, but genuinely good. I can't handle a person like that. I know that, he doesn't seem to hear me when I say it.

I just wanna buy a big tub of ice cream and nom while watching Diary of the Dead, South Park, Sydney White, and other great shows/movies. Then, I wanna curl up with my favorite books and read to the sound of Snow Patrol. But, of course, that's not happening...
♩♪♫♬
♯♮♭

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:18 am

[[]]
Err.... I'd really like to help but, I don't even know how... For my age, I can only think of studies and not that kind of thing.
Maybe you should wait until your right time and right guy to love??? I'm not really sure.

I'm so sorry since I wasn't able to help~!! sweatdrop

[[]]

Ilyasviel16

Liberal Sophomore

5,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Edible Purple

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:00 am
With the guy that you like, be just patient and supporting. You can't rush him into anything, and you said that you're friends so just enjoy being his friend for the moment, and give him any support he needs for what happens. Good luck with him. :]
With the guy that likes you, just continue to say that you're not interested, but by the sound of things he's really nice, so make it clear that you would like to be friends but nothing more. Whatever you do, do not take pity on him and go out with him or anything if you don't feel anything for him, because you'll just end up hurting him. Avoid giving him mixed signals, but stay nice. Good luck again! :]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:53 pm
Ok when i first read this i couldnt decide rather to post or not cause im also in a situation like that but im the girl dating him.When i read this i stoped and asked my self if she had a gaia but i dont think she does... stare . but anyway im sorry for what your going through and all.Just be a good friend be their when he needs you and if things ever go wrong (never wish they do) he'll remeber you.If you need someone to talk to just message me.  

LibraryFairy11

Midori Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:52 pm
I'm sorry. I would do the same, curling up and reading a book or eat a tub of ice cream.
First and foremost, just as Edible Purple stated, you can't rush him into things, be supportive and a friend to the guy you like.
For the guy that likes you, I agree with Edible Purple again, tell him you are not interested and that you just want to be friends. Make sure you do not give mixed signals, I have done that before without realizing it and it was a huge mistake.
Remember, nothing in life is ever easy but I promise you, it will get better. Think positive, be careful and good luck. <3

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games