Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Describe your straight crush Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:06 am

has anyone else had "straight" crushes that really worked out for them...? EG if you did break up or whatever even if you were never together, it was because of something totally different or you did so very... stable-y?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:00 pm
Bump  

Ryura_Kayano

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:21 pm
He's tall, white, with nice wavy red hair~
We met in 9th grade and were being silly pretending to be in this crazy on and off love triangle relationship between me, him, and one of our female friends. They were like fighting over me or something. I think that's when I started feeling attraction towards him. we would sometimes blow kisses at each other and smile and stuff. xP
Then he got a gf. = .=
we still glare at each other and whatnot in the hallways (while he holds her hand..)
Before her he was in this whole "coming out phaze" and when someone mention something about him being gay in front of his gf, he said, "Oh I'm not allowed to mess around like that anymore.."
So I'm still a lil bit iffy about him. e _e  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:22 pm
noigel
He's tall, white, with nice wavy red hair~
We met in 9th grade and were being silly pretending to be in this crazy on and off love triangle relationship between me, him, and one of our female friends. They were like fighting over me or something. I think that's when I started feeling attraction towards him. we would sometimes blow kisses at each other and smile and stuff. xP
Then he got a gf. = .=
we still glare at each other and whatnot in the hallways (while he holds her hand..)
Before her he was in this whole "coming out phaze" and when someone mention something about him being gay in front of his gf, he said, "Oh I'm not allowed to mess around like that anymore.."
So I'm still a lil bit iffy about him. e _e
Oh and he has these beautiful pink lips. ;D  

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 pm
hey I made a post like this not that long ago D: and yes, yes I have. fell in love with her. First girl I ever loved.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 pm
Anna Godly

has anyone else had "straight" crushes that really worked out for them...? EG if you did break up or whatever even if you were never together, it was because of something totally different or you did so very... stable-y?

I confused the first girl that I ever fell in love with into thinking that she was bi. She was my best friend for five years. we dated for two weeks and she broke up with me through a note saying she was never bi, just confused because I was so sweet to her. Almost resulted in a suicide knowing that she tried there was no chance that "she loved me but just didn't know it because she didn't give me a chance."

It worked, but not for long. It didn't work cause she loved me, but not that way She couldn't. the fact that she tried to change herself for me was proof enough that she cared. (and proof that you don't choose your sexuality) I don't think there were any other underlying reasons besides her being straight though.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

HolyShitItsJosh

Shirtless Entrepreneur

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:08 pm
I basically have this crush on my best friend, I've already confessed that I had a crush on him, but he's still comfortable around me. Dx
I've been tempted to make a move a million times on him. The problem is that he's had so many girl friends, and is in Grade 10. I'm in Grade 8.
eno
I'm as tall as him. I think that I'm attracted to his looks and personality. He's an athlete, but he's into anime and videogames. He always makes me smile, and for a rather shy person makes me feel comfortable around him. His eyes are dazzling, and he's very cute.
I'm forced to contain my feelings, or else I'll ruin this friendship.
Sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:38 am
mine was a really good friend of mine, have known him for nearly three years. besides the fact that he's cute, we think on the same wavelength, and he actually gets the things i say. to bad he summarily rejected me after throwing hints for a while

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas