Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:32 pm

So, today, I was standing at the local coffee shop with a few good friends and my boyfriend, and I catch this guy looking at me from a distance. I thought he was looking past me, so I ignored it. But he then came up to our group, and I told him with a big smile on my face "Wow, you look like Jeff Mangum from Netural Milk Hotel!" and he smiled and said "thanks" and walked away a little, as a friend called him over. I thought he was cute, but didn't pay him another thought until my boyfriend went to take his friend to buy cigarettes. So, I stand alone with my coffee, and he approaches me, and my stomach flutters.
He asked my name, and I told him. We immediately start talking about music, and we find out with like a lot of the same types. He told me his name was Zack, and then asked of my age. I told him 16, and he looked down and said "Damn, I'm 26". I was like "Oh shiiiit Megan, wtf are you doing? Are you trying to hurt yourself again? Don't go for older guys, you'll get heart broken again!" But being the dumbass I am, i continued to talk to him. He asked my phone number, and I told him I had a boyfriend. Apparently my conscience kicked in, lol. But I told him how he was bad to me, and about my plan to break up with him. (IDIOT!) He told me it didn't seem like a bad idea. He also told me that I was really really pretty. But, soon enough, he had to leave, as he is a drummer for the local band around here. (Idk why I didn't recognize him at first. Must be because he's a drummer) I told him that I go to the coffee place a lot, and then he hugged me and left.
I added him on facebook, as I found him on his band's myspace.

tl;dr?
Basically, a guy 10 years older than me thought I was really pretty and I'm a dumbass for wanting his attention. Gaaaaaah. I dont know why I can't get him off my mind

Thoughts?

-Angel monster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 am
You're in pretty dangerous territory if you think about seeing this guy. You're just in different stages of your life. It's cool that you have similar interests and get along, but I'd keep in mind that a 26 year old guy picking up a 16 year old girl is (not always) but very often, mostly interested in one thing, which might even be illegal depending on where you live. Just don't let him break your heart.
My advice would be, if you're really interested in him, take it really, really, really slowly and just try to find as much common ground as you can as friends before you go any further. If he respects you as a person and is not just into as a hot young girl then he will be perfectly happy to wait.

LyricalSoul93

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff