Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Woooowww. ******** you, Arizona.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:18 pm
~*~

A few Facebook friends posted this gem, and I'm speechless.

Seriously.

I have no idea what to say.

~*~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:21 pm
Thank god I'm not living in Arizona. As if the educational system isn't f***ed up already confused  

lgtenos

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:23 pm
That's kinda unbelievable in this day and age, that would never happen here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:14 pm
Well, it's not like they're real people, am I right?

That's not cool though, I honestly can't believe they could get away with something like that. I'd be ashamed to even live in Arizona.

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:41 pm
My mouth was wide open 90% of the time I was reading that.

I can hardly believe that still happens here in the US. The fact that the town is backing down to those dirt bags is what disappoints me- except for the fact that a city councilman is one of them too. I feel like quote “because of the controversy,” is such a cover up. Therefore I can't decide whether they're backing down because of the controversy or it's because that's what they want too.

And another thing, these are the faces of the children who go there! Just that fact makes it so heartless. How are those children going to feel when their faces are painted over?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm
Ugh. Sometimes people should be shaken until they get some sense. D<

It's a freaking mural, people. Let's not be assholes and shout racial prejudices at a piece of freaking art.
I'm putting Arizona on the list of places I won't be ever living in right under Alabama.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

[ s e m p e r ]

Distinct Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:57 pm
I almost hardly ever believe anything from any media source these days. This one is pretty out there but I'm sure there's some truth to the story. Just gotta weed it out.

Though I'd also like to add that I doubt Arizona is the only effed up place in America. Its just the one everyone is shitting on these days. Soooooooo many other crazy a** places exist that we never hear about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:32 pm

This just goes to affirm my favorite, and most over-used, saying ever: "I ******** hate stupid people." Especially racist dumbasses like those. They're more flawed than any black or hispanic. =annoyed at Arizonans=

Bored4Life57

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:29 am
Racism is pathetic, period.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
All I have to really say is "That is Arizona for ya."

Seriously some states will never get out of the whole backwards thinking style of life. It is really quite sad that such things still exist in the states.

- non related story that fits in here due to rasism and Arizona -
I remember last week one of my brothers friends trying to get a bank account open and they accused him of being mexican. (basically cause he was covered in soot and what from his job) So then they was all sorry we can't do it without a green card. His last name is Lynch and that doesn't even sound mexican... and obviously he is American and showed them his lisence and social securtiy card and was still denyed for said green card thing. Then after that when he was telling us it pretty much was said atleast you won't get deported to Arizona.. and how harsh it is down there.  

wo_nyrmo

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:45 am
That is awful. o__o  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items