Submit

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:29 pm
lol, okay, so Im going to try and make sure nothing in here sounds to cheesy or corny but here goes:

So I decided that I am going to tell the guy I like that I like him before the school year is over (17 days, including weekends). Here's my problem though: I have never actually confessed/told a guy I like him before, and I haven't even talked to my best friends about liking this guy yet!!
Anyway, so I don't really know how I should go about telling him. I don't want to do it over facebook or something like that, I want to do it in person, but I don't know if I should say something more that "Hey ^%&*$&$ I like you". Should I just walk away after or wait for him to say something?
And I think he may like a girl in our language class D:

My goal for this really is to tell him next friday because I usually see him in the hall when no one else is around on fridays. ((Hopefully I don't end up saying something stupid and running away xD Sometime I get really nervous/shy around him, my face gets super red, and I can't talk right! lol xDD))

So any suggestions to make this go smoothly?
&& Thank you so much for your time <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm
hey, just say it plain and simple

"hey (insert boys name here!) wanna know a secret?, i have a big crush one someone, want to know who?......you!"

and u can either walk away (dont run!! XD) or wait for his reaction, both work. but being open and to there face is always best. wink just be confident, take it seriously and he will to, and i wish u the best of the best of luck!!! 4laugh  

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:05 pm
okay (: I guess I will be doing my best to tell my feet not to run then xD
I want to wait for his reaction, but I'm scared I could just create an awkward moment ^^"

Thanks~~ I need all the luck I can get
on a scale of 1 to 10 of whether or not he likes me the same way I'd say 4. And thats me being optimistic. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:16 pm
well, have you ever talked to him?  

RaWrishmoi

Short Melancholic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:30 pm
RaWrishmoi

haha this made me laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:06 pm
RaWrishmoi

I have (: We are definitely closer to being friends than I have been with other guys I've liked.
I get nervous when talking to him sometimes and says stupid stuff though xD
But he's always sweet and usually talks to me first.

Way back when it was his birthday I didn't write happy birthday on his facebook wall and he complained about it for like three days in class xp  

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 pm
I don't know what to do right now D:
I have been planning to tell him on the day of our language final (second to last day of school) but yesterday he was talking to his friends and they where talking about this girl they hate (I dont know why they hate her) and then today he was talking to her like pretending to be an airplane pilot and then he did the same thing with me except he was pretending the plane go hijacked and I was like I wouldn't know what to do everyone would die D: and I'm confused... do you think he might hate me too?
I mean he pretty much had the exact same conversation with the two of us, and I know he apparently dislikes this girl TT^TT

should I still go for it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Confidence is sexy to a man, remember that. If you can do that then you got him where you want em!

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:04 pm
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
we're spιnnιng on a roller coasтer rιde; тнe world sтυcĸ ιn вlacĸ and wнιтe

User Image

I'd stay, still go for it!
I'm in a similar situation this year, but I'm not gonna go fro the guy. 10 days left on my end.

ι вeg тo dreaм and dιғғer ғroм тнe нollow lιes; тнιѕ ιs тнe dawnιng oғ тнe resт oғ our lιves
on нolιday
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hatch us? <333  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:16 pm
Okay (: I hope he agrees with that confidence is sexy here xD
>w< I feel so nervous, excited and scared all at the same time. Oh and happy too of coarse!!!~ heart

Thanks guys I hope this turns out well 4laugh  

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:21 pm
Emo Pankakes
Okay (: I hope he agrees with that confidence is sexy here xD
>w< I feel so nervous, excited and scared all at the same time. Oh and happy too of coarse!!!~ heart

Thanks guys I hope this turns out well 4laugh

Good luck! biggrin

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces