Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Why is it that...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 pm
Guys always seem two-faced? Well not all of them, it just seems like the ones you get really close to.
Its like I don't even know him anymore. One minute he's all sweet and the next minute he does something to seriously piss me off?
And I'll admit that I like him. I hate it though so much. I know that my feelings will never be returned. I almost thought he did like me back a couple days ago...I mean when someone says "I love you I have such strong feelings for you I'd do anything for you and if anything ever happened to you I wouldnt be able to live with myself" wouldn't you think that they might like you? Especially if they kept doing things to make it seem like he did?
And then Mori tried asking him whether he did...she was polite she wasnt like trying to be nosy or anything like that...but he ******** disrespected her and treated her like crap. She is my best friend in the whole entire world. I always think that I'm just a burden to people and they wont tell me to go away because they don't want to make me cry. But not her. Its like something that is different with her. Though when people treat her like crap I get defensive. When they talk bad about her I get pissed, as I do all my friends.
But like he was just such a jerk to her. He's a jerk to everyone of his friends, including me...but for some reason I still want to be close to him...I guess because I still see the guy who can be kind to me and always helps me out and listens to my problems no matter what...he says he doesn't hate me, but it seems like it so much.
I hate this. I can't talk about this to him because it can't be solved. I wish things would go back to normal...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 pm
not all guys are like that, but the only thing i can think to tell you would be to confront him. my big brother was really mean to a lot of people and did about the same thing you describe to quite a few girls. one came to the house one night and told him that she couldn't be with a "two-faced b*****d" that didn't understand common courtesy or friendship. i never saw my brother look more put in his place than i did that night. maybe that's what your guy needs is for you to call him out on his s**t and tell him you're not going to take it.  

Natha Rothe

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:31 pm
My ex Fiance was somewhat like this.

He was really sweet to me in the beginning, but as time passed, he sort of.. changed..

For the worse.

I ended up breaking up with him.

And suicidal. :l  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 am
Natha Rothe
not all guys are like that, but the only thing i can think to tell you would be to confront him. my big brother was really mean to a lot of people and did about the same thing you describe to quite a few girls. one came to the house one night and told him that she couldn't be with a "two-faced b*****d" that didn't understand common courtesy or friendship. i never saw my brother look more put in his place than i did that night. maybe that's what your guy needs is for you to call him out on his s**t and tell him you're not going to take it.

I know not all guys are like that, but this was mostly just to release my anger and frustration, though I'm glad you gave me some advice.
I would confront him but I am afraid it would split up our group of friends. Because you see, he would end up having people chose sides because he can't handle fighting his own battles.
A couple weeks ago I got in a fight with him because he decided to go emo and start cutting himself just because the girl he liked liked him but they couldn't go out because of her parents. I dont know what all he told some of our friends, though I know he twisted my words saying that I said "I dont want to be friends with a ******** emo"
I don't want this to split up our group of friends, though I'm thinking on calling him out after school lets out so he'll have to deal with this by himself...  

TheLunarEnd

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 am
Jenitorturer
My ex Fiance was somewhat like this.

He was really sweet to me in the beginning, but as time passed, he sort of.. changed..

For the worse.

I ended up breaking up with him.

And suicidal. :l

I'm sorry, and I wish there were more sweet guys out there who would stay nice...I know there are nice guys out there just I haven't met any who aren't faking...
I hope you'll find someone who won't be two-faced...
I hope I will be able to find someone who won't keep giving me false hope and who won't tell me about his crush every five seconds even though he keeps thinking that I like him...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 am
TheLunarEnd
Natha Rothe

I know not all guys are like that, but this was mostly just to release my anger and frustration, though I'm glad you gave me some advice.
I would confront him but I am afraid it would split up our group of friends. Because you see, he would end up having people chose sides because he can't handle fighting his own battles.
A couple weeks ago I got in a fight with him because he decided to go emo and start cutting himself just because the girl he liked liked him but they couldn't go out because of her parents. I dont know what all he told some of our friends, though I know he twisted my words saying that I said "I dont want to be friends with a ******** emo"
I don't want this to split up our group of friends, though I'm thinking on calling him out after school lets out so he'll have to deal with this by himself...

...Okay, I'm going to be honest with you. The "going emo" thing is really ******** pathetic. He probably just did it for attention. I mean, if her parents won't let you go out, it's because they care about her and want to protect her, even if it doesn't seem fair. You just have to get over it and either wait for her, or find someone else.

Anyway, I'd confront him about it. I mean, yes, it might split up the group of friends, but he needs to be put in his place.  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items