Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Holy crap.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_x
  x_x
View Results

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 pm
_.listen._

Lici is a ******** stalker, dudes.
Seriously.
i'm scared now.
She's worse then i am!

/hides

_.do|what|they|say._
_.or|they|take|it|away._
_.id|rather|be|dead._
_.than|carry|on._

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 pm
xD
I have to give half the credit to facebook. It's always suggesting that I know people, that I do! But I don't know how it knows I know them...
Facebook's the real thing to be scare of!

Also I heard a rumour (I haven't bothered checking it's clarity) that Google got into everyone's computers here in Australia >_> They did a thing a few years ago where they photographed EVERY house in Australia and put them on the street view on Google Maps. To do that, they drove around in little cars all wired up and took photos continually down all the streets and whatnot. I heard that while they were doing that, they had a program written and on their computers in their cars that got into everyone's wireless networks... Not to steal their internet, but rather to steal data from people's computers >_>  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 pm
_.listen._

Lol Lici, just lol.

Also, that's ******** creepy.
Google is scary.
>_<

_.do|what|they|say._
_.or|they|take|it|away._
_.id|rather|be|dead._
_.than|carry|on._

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm
de.Lici.ous
xD
I have to give half the credit to facebook. It's always suggesting that I know people, that I do! But I don't know how it knows I know them...
Facebook's the real thing to be scare of!

Also I heard a rumour (I haven't bothered checking it's clarity) that Google got into everyone's computers here in Australia >_> They did a thing a few years ago where they photographed EVERY house in Australia and put them on the street view on Google Maps. To do that, they drove around in little cars all wired up and took photos continually down all the streets and whatnot. I heard that while they were doing that, they had a program written and on their computers in their cars that got into everyone's wireless networks... Not to steal their internet, but rather to steal data from people's computers >_>

Actually they've done that in the States and in Canada, they are in ALOT of s**t for doing it too and have actually had to block some of the streets from being viewed because some people raised hell about it.  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm
As "scary" as Google gets, I'll always love them D: I've got nothing to hide from them, they can steal all the info they want from me xD

Kosai: Ah, I wasn't sure if they'd done it there yet. I think we were the guinea pigs xD Do you mean they're in trouble for photographing all the streets, or because of the information stealing? Because people here didn't care too much about the photographing. But the information stealing has apparently landed them in a tonne of trouble. But no doubt they'll get out of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm
The stalker has become the stalkee.

Kosai is right. I’ve tried looking up my house on Google Earth and the details are somewhat disturbing. I can make out the driver licenses in on almost everyone’s cars on the block. I suppose it does make it easier for you to see where you’d be going if you needed a map or got lost. I still use Google to search for everything.  

Blue Salt

Salty Lover

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm
I heard some woman sued Google because the maps were inaccurate and she got hit by a truck somehow, lol xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm
She stalked me, too. I felt violated.  

comfylove
Crew

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm
Which reminds me Blue Salt, they've begun a lisence plate censorship overhaul. They are blurring out lisence plates now for that exact reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm
Here's an example of Facebook or something stalking me!

The day after I uploaded this dolphin photo, I got a totally random email about adopting a virtual dolphin >_>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm
I had no idea you could use Dolphins for that. O.o; LMMFAO j/k!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm
Kosai Avonej
I had no idea you could use Dolphins for that. O.o; LMMFAO j/k!!!!!!

Inflatable dolphins! 8D
I love that photo 'cause it goes so well with the boat song xD
I'm riding on a dolphin, doin' flips and s**t, this dolphin's splashin', getting everybody all wet!  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm
comfortably_dumb
She stalked me, too. I felt violated.
This for me too, pretty much.
But not so much violated as fulfilled cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 pm
That’s good to know that they are going to be doing that overhaul. I was wondering if they were ever going to do that.

Oh and wow, that’s something different to do with a dolphin…..at least its blue. =x  

Blue Salt

Salty Lover

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:30 am
She's trained. Your self-learned stalking can't compare. It's okay. You can still stalk me without fear.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games