Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
My Dream avatar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rolska

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 pm
I am looking to get items for my dream avatar.
1. Bolster Sword
2. Celeberity Snare Dobermins
3. Stone Guardian Mask

total: ~240,000 gold

For More info look at my original topic on the main forum screen for more details. Sorry i cant show you what it would look like i dont know how to do that. Thanks. Oh and what ever money is left over I will donate to some other person in need of gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 am
I have gotton the Mask and Dogs. So all I need know is the Bolster sword. It is currently on the rise and am hoping that before it sky rockets I can obtain one. Currently im at 14,648 gold today i might get around 40,000 gold but i still need around 170,000 gold. Any gold donations are accepted any thing from 1 gold up...and all left over money will be given to charity. Thank you for your support in creatting my dream avatar. I might change the look of my avatar some where down the road but I wont ask for help. Gift me the gold and put your name in it so i can add you in the thank you credits.  

Rolska

Rolska

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 am
THis is what it should look like when it is done.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 am
I have got almost 20k that means i need about 195k! If 195 people donated 1000gold that means I would get it. If 65 people donated 3k i would get it. So even just a 1000 helps.  

Rolska

Rolska

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:51 pm
Besides feeling like im talking to a brick wall I decided to change my look. No there is no more work on your part or mine..i had this stuff before but forgot about it. So still all I need is the Bolster sword. Now look what I will look like.

User Image

Heck of alot better than the previous one eh?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 am
The only people that has helped me so far is..

The Melodious Nocturnne

He din't give me money but he gave me the sight to booty grab. Previously i did not know where to get it. Also i was against it because the first grab you ever do is the one in yoiur own tank and it ony gave me 15g so i thought that was how all of them were.

and

Cased33

He is mailing me all the money he makes off of booty grab.  

Rolska

Free Roamer Calamity

3,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm
I'll give you 15k. Good luck
I should be saving it for my own avi but what the heck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:40 am
Thank you very much! Just so you know im not a person to forget about good deeds so in return ill pay you back when my avi is complete.  

Rolska

Rolska

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:01 pm
I saw the disapeared egg...yes I changed my dream avi...again.
Yes i will pay back all the money i owe..unless you say other wise. So still one item is needed.

Disapeared egg

price:300,000

All donations accepted.

THANK YOU!  
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out