Submit

Arties

Savage Grabber

11,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:19 am
Once the ship has returned to normal speed; Arties let go of the wheel and left the wheel deck leaving Ember in charge of the wheel. "We resume normal activities; whether that be sleeping, training, cleaning, relaxing. However I suggest a quick clean up of all the things that may have broke or escape from its confines. That shouldn't take long. Other than that you're free to do what you wish as long as important duties are taken cared off. I'm sure those in charge know what they are."

((@jax, Pistll is in charge of the armory, go to her when you need something.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:31 am
((I'm a guy with a girl avi, Arties. xP Jaxxy should already know that. xP))

"Aye Captain. I'll go check the armory and make sure all the cannons and weapons are still in their places. Jax, you can come with. I may need some help with the cannons if any of them are out of place."

That being said, I walk below deck to the check on the status of the cannons and the armory.

Ethrawl

Arties

Savage Grabber

11,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:35 am
((KBiT told me you were a guy, but your picture was a girl so i felt that i should say "she". sorry)) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:39 am
((Ah, okay. Fair enough. It would be kinda awkward to have a male picture with a female avi, don't you think? xP I could find a male one if you would prefer though.))  

Ethrawl

Arties

Savage Grabber

11,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:40 am
((whatever works for you. PM it to me you change picture. fyi this is steampunk/victorian themed hangout. your theme you had was fine as well.

off to bed good night))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 am
((Oh. Now I feel a bit out of place, since neither my theme nor avi are steampunk/victorian. sweatdrop They are elven and fantasy based. I will withdraw if you want.

Goodnight, I am going to go to bed as well.))

Ethrawl

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:58 am
Straightens up her desk, collecting her various measuring instruments  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 am
After cleaning up the mess, Dr. sumi waited for the nurse to return with the vials. Where is she? she wondered.
Bummed, she pulled out her notes and started to read.

sumizometomoshibi

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 am
Zelda quickly returned to the sickbay. "Sorry I'm late, here are the vials you wanted Sumi-san." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:42 am
Thank you. I was worried you'd never come. Let's put those in the chest over there to keep it safe. They placed the vials in the chest. She turns and faces Zelda. Do we have any patients today? Please check.  

sumizometomoshibi

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:50 am
"I will, hang on." Zelda replied, going out to check on the crew. She then returned after several minutes. "Nope, everyone seems to be doing well Sumi-san." Zelda said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:54 am
Okay, thank you Zelda. You can take a break for a while. She dismissed her then returned to her seat and finished her notes.  

sumizometomoshibi

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:06 am
Finishes double-checking her charts "Wheel; please increase altitude by one hundred, we have some high terrain up ahead"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm
Jax pulled out her mini sniper and tried to snipe a bird flying several hundred feet up. She missed by a few inches and the bird flew away. "Damn, I may need a mentor in this..."  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

sumizometomoshibi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 am
Dr. sumi started fixing the medical records out of boredom. Sigh.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff