Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
'Ello, anyone remember me? ^^;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By some chance, do you remember me? XD
  Nope!
  I do, actually!
View Results

Mouzi

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:12 pm
Sorry if these kinds of topics aren't okay. I didn't see anything against it in the rules so I figured it was fine. ^^;

So I pretty much disappeared from Gaia for a long time, and over the past few days I sorta came back and have been doing random activities on the site, in addition to getting fairly addicted to Ocean Party on facebook. XD

Anyways, I've kinda been hesitant to go back to posting and such. I don't remember many of the people on my friends list (I was more of a lurker in the first place, anyway) but I remember this guild being full of awesome so this is basically my first real post again on Gaia. o.o

So...a little about me, if you're interested:

My name is Alexa, and I'm 18 years old. I'm basically done with high school and in the fall I'll be going to West Chester University of Pennsylvania. My favorite color is purple. I love to write and draw with my Wacom tablet but lately I've had no inspiration. I love learning languages and have taken Spanish and some French in high school, and really want to teach myself Japanese. My friends say I'm an elf and a unit of measurement (I'm 5' and 100lbs, they like the round numbers, I guess? XD)

I can be socially awkward and shy, but I'm trying to get over that by learning how to be better at starting and keeping conversations going. I love giving gifts when I can but have the paradox of never knowing what to give someone.

So...yeah. I'd love to make new friends and remember old ones, so send me a PM or something if you want to say hi. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:35 pm
I remember you and welcome back (: <3

Hehe, I did lots of stalking of Suites people on Facebook the other day xD  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Mouzi

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:27 pm
Yay, I'm remembered! XD Thanks for the welcome, Lici! ^^

I've been finding threads of Gaian's facebooks for Ocean Party...it's an addicting little app, especially with Scrubbles...XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm
I remember you too. :3
I joined Facebook to play Ocean Party, but then I found Farmville and got bored with Ocean Party. XD;  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:11 pm
I remember you as well. x3;
Welcome back.

I'd imagine Japanese is really hard to learn. My brother has been trying to teach himself for a few years now, and I think he can only semi-understand somethings.

AND HI.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
Mister Maurice + xXXxHeart2HeartxXXx
December 12, 2009 [Anniversary]

I remember you. O:

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:11 pm
I remember seeing your username. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 pm
Yay, I'm remembered. heart

@Szen: Farmville is one of those games I'll play for a long time then suddenly grow bored of, and then a while later have the cycle repeat itself. I imagine it might be the same with Ocean Party. XD

@Painfully Vivid: Hi. XD I've also been trying on and off for a while to learn Japanese. It's so different from English, to say the least. DX My learning has been slow 'cause I tend to forget to look over stuff for a while at a time...^^;  

Mouzi

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items