Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Long time, no see.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:14 pm
So, I was on gaia playing with my Avi, and I thought I would come in and see how everyone was doing and fill you all in on a few things. in my life.

Jon broke up with me about 2 months ago, and after those 2 months of confusing BFFF's w/ bennies ((Best ******** Friends Forever with Benefits))
he has a new girlfriend.
Long story short, I am not taking it well.

But I am keeping myself busy. I've had a lot of family things recently because
1) My grandfather's twin sister passed away last week. We're all okay with the death. Sad, but it was expected. We're worried about grandpa though. Him and his older brother aren't taking it well.
and 2) My younger brother and cousin Kellie both graduated high school. So I've had two graduations and a duel Graduation Party to go to.

On top of that, I am job searching and partying with friends.
(No luck on the job thing still, though. sad )

I was also sick this past week with a really nasty flu bug that is making its way through my extended family. (lol Ooops.) Mom, Kaidence, Cassie Me and Kellie all came down with it the same night and onwards it went. <.<;;

As for moving on from Jon. I'll be honest when I say I am depressed, but alive. I'll be honest when I say I am convinced he still has feelings for me, but I am only convinced because everyone around us still sees it and tells me. I wouldn't think so otherwise. And I'll be honest when I say I hope we get back together....

But it's not something I am pushing and neither are my friends.
In fact. Cassie and Mary want to create a Craigslist add for me. (That is how Mary met Craig and Kellie met her girlfriend Ally.) They have it all planned out and know what they want to put, but I will be okaying everything....I just don't think I am ready for that right now. I hate being the only single person who hangs out with three engaged couples....but....I'm just not ready. <.<;

ANYWHO. IN HAPPIER NEWS. Um. Yeah. I am keeping myself busy. xD; Not much else I can say I guess.
I'm okay, though, guys. I'm not, like. Hiding in my room depressed. I'm not letting it get to me.
Jon and I are still friends. I don't want to lose that. We were friends before we got together and I want to stay friends. We still consider each other best friends.

Um. But yeah. Those are the things really dominating my life right now.

The best way to get hold of me is probably facebook. Or shoot me a PM. I'll try to check them more often.

HOW ARE MY LOVELIES DOING??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:23 pm
HIII.
Buuuusy Vi.
I'm sorry about you and Jon breaking up. I also hope you guys can work it out and get back together.

I've been good. Partly bored out of my mind, but I've been trying to find things to do around the house at least.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:29 pm
PainfullyVivid
HIII.
Buuuusy Vi.
I'm sorry about you and Jon breaking up. I also hope you guys can work it out and get back together.

I've been good. Partly bored out of my mind, but I've been trying to find things to do around the house at least.
It was hard being at so many family functions, because my relationship status is probably the only thing my family hasn't gossiped about...so having to explain to each and every family member what happened between Jon and I was difficult. xP They all liked him a lot. xD;

YOUSHOULDCOMETOCALIFORNIAANDSEEME! Hehehehe. It'll give you something to do. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:48 pm
Glad to hear from you Vi <33

I met a guy. I really like him and he seems to like me, so i am happy at the moment. I am going to Canada with him in a little over a month. My little sister is almost 6 months old now.

Don't be a stranger <3  

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Mouzi

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:49 pm
Hiya there! I just recently came back to Gaia. I dunno if you remember me but I remember you so I thought I'd say hello. ^^;

Sorry to hear about you and Jon breaking up. Hopefully things between you two end up for the best, whatever the best may be. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:36 pm
coldheartedangel
Glad to hear from you Vi <33

I met a guy. I really like him and he seems to like me, so i am happy at the moment. I am going to Canada with him in a little over a month. My little sister is almost 6 months old now.

Don't be a stranger <3
I saw the relationship change on Facebook O: Congrats! <3

@Mouzi: I'll be honest, the name is slightly familiar...but I can't exactly place you. I'm sorry. ;-; <3  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

Mouzi

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:43 am
Violette PureHeart

@Mouzi: I'll be honest, the name is slightly familiar...but I can't exactly place you. I'm sorry. ;-; <3

It's all good! I wasn't uber active or anything, so I'm not surprised. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:28 pm
VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Sorry to hear about you and Jon sad
And about the death, my granny died recently but it was expected too so we were sad, but we dealt with it pretty well I think. Apart from that, I just had my exams and I'm probably going to have to re-sit at least one of them because I was an idiot and didn't study enough. And student life is going well, I really enjoy living with my friends but I pop back home at the weekends to let my parents know I'm still alive xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:33 pm
_.listen._

Vi <3
Missed you. sad
<3

_.do|what|they|say._
_.or|they|take|it|away._
_.id|rather|be|dead._
_.than|carry|on._

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Vi, do you have a Facebook? Because we can't chat on MySpace anymore confused  

lgtenos

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:35 am
Violette PureHeart
PainfullyVivid
HIII.
Buuuusy Vi.

It was hard being at so many family functions, because my relationship status is probably the only thing my family hasn't gossiped about...so having to explain to each and every family member what happened between Jon and I was difficult. xP They all liked him a lot. xD;

YOUSHOULDCOMETOCALIFORNIAANDSEEME! Hehehehe. It'll give you something to do. wink
Ugh. Gossip can't even work in your favor. D<

I WOULD TOTALLY IF I HAD THE MONEY.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:02 pm
@Quibby: GOOD! I am so glad to hear all that, you have no idea!! <3

@Kyle: I am PM'ing you a link now. <3 (ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS IT LET ME KNOW ASAP THANKS!)

@Pain: Inoright? Cassie and Mary started making a list of qualities I want in my 'perfect man' and it made me realize that I am more picky than I think I am...  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

lgtenos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:16 pm
Whoo~ Now I can finally bug you not just on Gaia.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games