Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Eyes Wide Shut - Art post, wtf? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superna Zherom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:04 pm
What's the size of those boards? Like 18x24 each or just... I don't know dimensions.

That's pretty sweet. You should do more whenever you get the chance. Flex those creative muscles~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 pm
Umm, I use metrics xD
1m high by about 2m wide all up.  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Blue Salt

Salty Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm
I know you’re heard it already but you really did an awesome job on it. I especially like how it’s on bigger boards and you can link them together like that. I agree that you should really put the time in doing works like these during your free time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 pm
Blue Salt
I know you’re heard it already but you really did an awesome job on it. I especially like how it’s on bigger boards and you can link them together like that. I agree that you should really put the time in doing works like these during your free time.

Thank you (:
I only really did it on thee because canvases don't come that big standard from a shop around here xD And I knew I definitely wanted it big and dramatic. I like the end effect, also.
My spare time doesn't really exist, as it was I didn't spend enough time studying this week and didn't fully prepare my Bible study because I was so wrapped up with doing this. But I had to get it out xD If I ever feel this moved again to paint something else, I'm sure I'll take out the time to do it, it was such a good feeling to paint this (:  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:36 am
Comfy likes.

I haven't painted in so long. I am so afraid if I started again, then I would fall in love with it all over and not accomplish all of my responsibilities. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:16 am
comfortably_dumb
Comfy likes.

I haven't painted in so long. I am so afraid if I started again, then I would fall in love with it all over and not accomplish all of my responsibilities. XD

Thanks man xD
I was afraid to start again because I was worried I'd be crap at it after all this time xD  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:22 am
Holy crap Lici, that's awesome o_o
I didn't realise you painted!

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:05 am
de.Lici.ous
PainfullyVivid
I love it. <3
I've been wanting to at least try painting, but I'm not sure if I will or not since I have no clue where to start. I've been thinking about taking a Painting I class instead of Drawing V.

Thank you (: <3
I think you should just start where feels right. It depends what style you want to do, I think. Like I started with just black and white for this because I only did the colours as a wash and didn't want it to be a full on painting.
Give it a go, you can always paint over your mistakes (:

I only speak the truuuth.
It's also that I don't really know about painting styles and what to use certain types of paints and brushes to do. XD I just started doing art really, so I'm somewhat lost with everything. xD  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out