Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
How do i get over him? ):

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosuto Shiawase

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:26 pm
i like this one guy ALOT,but he said he likes this other girl.
I felt heartbroken i didn't want to cry in front of him.
i tried to get over him,but he's one of the nicest guys ever and
it's hard to find a guy like him
he just makes me laugh
HOW DO I GET OVER HIM!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:41 pm
Spend less time with him, you could avoid him for awhile till those feelings fade that's how I get over someone. I may be weird but when I like someone I seem to think they're perfect, try to point out his flaws in your own head and then you'll think they're not such a great person.  

PEWPEWROAR

Invisible Member

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:14 pm
Getting over people is hard I know, I've been there, but if you try and busy your mind thinking of other things and less about him, hanging out with other guys and when you do think about him, because it's going to seem impossible to not for a while, hope he gets everything he ever wants out of life and is happy with this other girl.

I know this kinda isn't what you think you want, but it's how I handled my situation, and one day I woke up and found that he didn't pop into my head right away. Now I have moved on to a much healthier place and although I think about him occasionally, I don't get sad anymore and I feel like I'm in a better place. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:50 pm

omg I've been there sad
and anyone who's had to get over an ex knows how you feel, girl heart

what you want to do is try to avoid him if you can, don't go where you know he's going, don't look at his fb, online profiles, numbers, or even his NAME.
you have to pretend he doesn't exist in your life. having things around you that remind you of him won't help.

you have to stop thinking about him. if that means you have to keep yourself so hella busy, then do it.
i'm such a loser lol but when I had to get over someone, I watched youtube videos and played video games allll day. I never let my mind wander to him for even a MOMENT, because the even the thought of him was painful
its also helpful to hang out with friends. DO FUN STUFF. no reason to sit alone in the house and start wallowing (it always happens). get out there and do stuff that will put a smile on your face 3nodding

if you find yourself throwing a pity party for yourself, STOP. no pitying yourself, heartbreak is part of life. there's no reason to pity yourself because once you get over him, you will have gotten stronger heart

I'm sorry he didn't return your feelings tho sad - hug -
you can do it smile it'll take time, i think, depending on how much you liked him.
and it won't really be easy, but the end result is so worth it. freedom~

just know that there are millions of guys out there, some of whom you will love, and who will love you back, in the future. but in order for that to happen, you gotta get over this dude xp

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rosuto Shiawase

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:07 pm
thank you...all of you
i took one common advice from all of you
i hanged out with my friends(sadly he was there)
we all went to the movie theaters
i didn't sit next to him
instead i sat next to another guy
whom is helping me get over the last one
and it worked!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items