Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Get out of my head!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 am
So my boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago, and I got over it within days. Or so I thought. Now sometimes, especially at night I can't get him off of my mind and I can't stop going over painful memories of us together, over and over. I don't like him anymore but the break up was a little embarresing because his "fan club" was practicaly passing around buckets of popcorn. I'm totally fine during the day or if I'm doing something, but as soon as my mind wanders he's there like a bad after taste after a wonderful drink.

I feel like I'm drowning in memories of 'us' and I'm to crippled by it to escape. Advice, hugs, and cookies much appreciated <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:10 am
Try forget and ignore ur painful memories by doing something u like. (hug)  

natsumi88 as Gracia

Conservative Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 am
Keep yourself occupied constantly. It helps a lot. I think you're just having aftershocks, like in an earthquake. They'll eventually go away. -GIVES YOU BIG HUG-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:47 pm
*hands lots of peanut buttery chocolate chip cookies and hugs* Try calling a friend and talking to her (or him, I guess)? Not only will talking to her (or him) take your mind off your ex, she (or he xD) might be able to help you deal with the memories better. Best of luck. heart  

Hersheydudette

Jareths Girl_24TTW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:13 pm
Think of all of his bad qualities and you'll miss him less and less. Then in time you'll stop thinking about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 pm
-gives a cookie- aww im sorry that happend.its happend to me to so just member yur not alone in this sooner or later the more yu jus chill the more he'll slip out of yur mind. yu said when ever yur mind wanders yu end up thinkin about him, well when yu do jus try to think of how much better off yu'll be without him.(: its his loss not yurs.
yu know what i did sinced my ex kept slippin into my mind?, i jus started a journal, i wrote down all the memories i had of us together nd those thoughts of him jus faded now they're all in a journal.(: if i ever wanna remember all i do is read it..i dont know if that'll help yu but it helped me.(:  

Break My Reality

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

x-Jking

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:18 am
*gives truckloads of cookies and gives hug :]* ((I don't really have any advice Dx)) (im not good with advice unless its walking into a tree...)  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games