Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  +1
View Results

Calmminded

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:13 am
Alright so, if you've seen my first Manga Story post, this is almost exactly alike, only I made it better. Also, my Digital Drawing has gotten much better, i'm still using a mouse, not sure if i'll ever go get a tablet, don't care either way really.

By the way this is a Action and Romance type of Manga.

I guess i'll just open with the real opening.

" ... Have you ever tried making someone .. Anyone .. Happy ..?
I did, even admist all the hatred, and wildness in this Kingdom. Though now, I am very alone."

The story is about a young man named Yugu Fang. The storyline is very deep and I don't think i'll be posting much due to fear of my work being taken.

Basically this boy has lost simply everything. After being cursed with powers of moonlight and becoming " Afflicted . " (Secret) Yugu sets out to the very man who had done him harm in order to restore hiself to his original being. The twist : The very guy who had afflicted him wants Yugu to bring him someone who had also been cursed with powers of blood in the Kingdom Of Calm. ( Yes, I know it's a weird name. )

The story sets in around where Yugu and his young companion, Hiro are sitting out on a balcony of their new home over the Kingdom. Over the days young Yugu is constantly searching the kingdom by nothing more than a simple description of the girl. (This detail will be clearly seen by the readers because everyone who is cursed in my story bears the red eyes.) One day when Yugu and Hiro are hanging around and shopping in market, Yugu spots a girl that looks injured on the ground, breathing heavily, and freezing. (Another cool twist: The Kingdom is always covered in snow, the reason will be shown shortly ..) He decided to help this girl. (He's not all bad D: He's actually a very decent character.) He asks if she needs help and throws his jacket around her and their fates meet. (Now the funny thing here is that FallnPhionex - (The girl in the story.) has two different colored eyes. A blue one that is normally always visable, and her hidden red eye. (She's hiding it for a very good reason, this is secret at the moment.)

• I think this is all i'm going to post at the moment, it may not be that great of a story but I really am worried about losing it, can you blame me? Although if you have questions, feel free to ask. I may add more, I dunno yet.

- Yugu

Okay and now for some of my fun facts :

The weather in the Kingdom of Calm is affected by FallnPhionex's mood.

Phionex (Phoenix) is spelled wrong on purpose. (Hopefully I spelled that right...)

Afflicted is what people are called with a strange sickness. (Secret.)

Yugu is a mutt which means he's part Demon, Part Human, and no, that did not come from Inuyasha, i'm very original, theres reasons for this in the story.

- All I have at this moment. Rate it and comment or whatever you like, feel free to ask questions, i'm gonna start working on Bios.

- Yugu  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 pm
Bio

Yugu Fang :

The young hero of my story, Yugu is the Cursed Demon of The Moon.
He has been given powers of the moonlight which allow him to use the moon that looms over his world as a natural energy source. Using it can allow him to use all kinds of supernatural abilities and attacks, personally my favorite of his powers is his ability to continually draw his energy from the air, giving him the ability of never tiring during battle.

Originally I gave Yugu a sword that would transform into four different weapons, that was during my Manga's hay-day which was originally named "Four Souls." "Four Souls" is now a four man group within the manga which Yugu is of course part of. (Although I may take it out, depending on how the story comes to an end during the final battle.)

He now uses a simple sword.

Leon Seyuki is or was Yugu's childhood friend, they are now rivals who hate eachother because of Phionex and something Yugu did in the past. (Secret.)

Hiro ( No last name at this moment. )

Hiro is Yugu's faithful companion. Currently he is a top scholar and moves all over the world training to become a doctor. Which conveniently plays a major role with Yugu in the story and the "Afflicted."

Hiro is also the brain of the story, he watches over Yugu and helps him often in his times of need.

No weapon so far.

Really has no enemies, although I think I will give him a major battle part later on in the story.

Leon Seyuki

Leon Seyuki is basically Phionex's guardian. He has been friends with her for a very long time and sadly I can't give much details about their connection because it would blow too much of the story.

Leon was also Yugu's childhood friend but has came to hate his guts due to their painful past and alot of confusion.

Leon weilds a large two-hand sword, and carries around the very first gun ever made in their world later on in the story .. Could the first shot be used on Yugu ..?

FallnPhionex / Sai-Sei

She plays the biggest role in the story for many, many different reasons.
One is a huge twist and major spoiler, so i'm leaving it a secret of course, sorry.

On the other hand she was cursed with the Powers of Blood. If I get to post the entire webcomic, pay attention to that fact, it plays a huge part in the story because of the fact she can manipulate blood in anyone's body. ( She can Heal you or Kill you. )

As for her weapon, I decided on duel Sais for now.

Hideki

Hideki is the minion type character of the story. He works for Saigo, which i'm currently using as my top bad guy - Er.. Girl.

He constantly interrogates Yugu throughout the story, and will most likely be the one to end up fighting Hiro.

As for a weapon, no idea yet, I think i'll make him a Mage.

Saigo Fang

Really the last name says it all for my biggest twist in the story. That's right, Yugu's grandmother is the badguy. Unless I change it to my other character idea, Mercury.

As for her weapon, She too is a blood weilder, plays a big part with Phionex and Yugu.

And to finish this thread off, i'm going to make some thumbnails of the characters.

- Yugu  

Calmminded

Comic Creators/Manga-ka

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces