Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Damn yooooou, internet!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T_T
  </3
View Results

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 pm
The internet connection and the home phone died on me this morning. But who cares about a phone, the internet was out! I mean... it was out since this morning and I was near the computer the whole day today!

I couldn't look up my favorite webcomics, play any MMOs, chat with my buddies online! It was agonizing! Instead of doing all that I had to preoccupy myself with-- with-- household chores and non-internet hobbies like *gasp* reading! Why, internet? I thought you and me were pals. What did I do to make you hate me so? WHYY? I gave you good downloads! And uploads! I stood by you when you weren't at your best! I never teased you when when you were running slower than my grandma! Wasn't it good enough for you? WASN'T IT?!?! *sniffle* I wish I could quit you. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:21 pm
D= My best friend is also having internet problems right now. The funny thing is it happened to him at the beginning of last summer, too. XD

Sorry your internet is down, though. I hope it comes back soon. Don't you hate that without it you have nothing to do (at least, that's how it is with me)? ^^;  

Mouzi

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:40 pm
Lol, it was funny, we were just talking about this at work the other day. How for the most part, our generation just about dies without an internet connection and phone or computer xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 pm
I'm not even sure why I'd miss internet... I mean usual pattern is get on gaia and maybe do something like mindless gold earning stuff instead of anything fun, get on facebook and do a few things on the games which become routine as well. Other then that the usual like once a week or less actual decent convoage so in a way nothing really to miss besides having the option to get on it and be bored. xd  

wo_nyrmo

Blue Salt

Salty Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm
Hope your internet is restored quickly or at least isn’t constantly going down. We talk about this at work all the time and the sad thing is you really don’t know how much you really use something till it’s gone. T Everything’s practically linked to the internet somehow and it’s a pain when it’s gone. I remember I was without the internet and cable for 2 months. It was a pain at first but then I got used to the idea and was ok with it since I got to do some projects I’d been putting off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:23 am
I can't quit the internet. It gives me something to doo when I'm bored. If I have other things, I'm good without it, but it's nice to have it be there when I want it. xD
I'd probably just fill the time with reading from books (instead of from the internet), crafts/art, and video games.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:25 pm
I did something without internet.
Played DOOM on my PS2. Hell yeah.
But I got stuck on "Monster Condo".
And the internet was down. EPIC FAIL.

D:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 am
Mister Maurice
I did something without internet.
Played DOOM on my PS2. Hell yeah.
But I got stuck on "Monster Condo".
And the internet was down. EPIC FAIL.

D:
Yea that always sucks. gonk
Something like that is definatly why I'd miss online.
I mean anytime I play any sorta game I usually end up at gamefaq at some point in time weither it just be to read the boards or look threw a walk through to make sure I don't miss something if there are missables.  

wo_nyrmo

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 am
Oooh! Someone is definitely addicted to the internet, but then again, so am I. xP

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games