Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Oh gosh I need help D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaneko Kawagishi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Okay, so there's this guy I like (I've actually talked about him before >////>;;; ) and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to him on the last day of classes. I now only have one chance to say bye to him and it's gonna be really hard to find him.

That's not really the problem is though. I want to say something to him. Something more then just "Have a good summer!"
I mean, that seems like the logical thing to do but I want to...errr...leave him thinking about me I guess >/////>

It's hard to find the question in this so,
Should I just stick with "Have a good summer!"?
Is it a good idea to leave him thinking about me?
If it is, what can I say to him that will make him think about me?

This is really embarrassing actually but I can trust you girls ^////^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:17 pm
you could always write him a letter, and give it to him in person. That way, you can tell him anything you want, with out saying it to his face. you can even dab on some perfume if you feel like it, for an extra femme touch. wink
i was going to do that, and i wrote the letter, but he left early. he moved to italy.

Amadeli

Kaneko Kawagishi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 pm
That sounds like an awesome idea; to bad I always end up rambling OTL  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:35 pm
I did the letter thing once to a guy that I've seen around at school and he was graduating so I left my number and email on a note saying he was a cute guy and all, that wasn't such a good idea since he talked to me on msn and said we'd do something in the future but he never called me... I'd just say something casual like "maybe we can hang out in the summer" or something like that, that way it forces him to say what he really feels about it in person. Don't be shy! You'll die not knowing what could of happened if you acted on it.  

PEWPEWROAR

Invisible Member

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:55 pm
Simple! Write your number in a yearbook, or on a piece of paper, and a "call me =)". Or ask for his number. If you guys have chatted before and get along well then I'm sure he'll be fine with giving it to you. If not, then it's his lost. Summer gives you a chance to meet new boys out of school! =]  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games