Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Shapeshifting class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:28 am
*Transorms back intoa wolfand runs around*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:00 am
"I can do most forms, but that's because my race is shapeshifter." Grey said plainly. "everybody has his own talents, I believe." he said before changing into a wolf too and starting to wrestle with the other wolf.  

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ArgosTheSeaSerpent

Magical Explorer

9,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:21 pm
Marie Ivy dances inside the shape shifting class and as she does a twirl at the door black and red sparkles form around her and she turns into a black kitten then pounces on top of her desk and watches a wolf running around and meows sweetly.

True Form:
User Image

Cat Form:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:47 pm
Officer Dark walks in) hi i am the new security officer just checkin if you need any help  

DarknessGangBoss

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:50 am
"What is a police officer doing in a shapeshifter's class." Grey said, mimicking Officer Dark's appearance and voice. "unless someone did something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 pm
Dragonsmite
"What is a police officer doing in a shapeshifter's class." Grey said, mimicking Officer Dark's appearance and voice. "unless someone did something?"

ok you might be in shape-shifter and i may be an school security officer but i am also a creature tht is unknown and can snap like tht so fare warning watch it before i use powers unlike any other.  

DarknessGangBoss

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:21 am
Grey shifted to his own appearance. "Aw c'mon, I didn't mean it bad." he said, "I'm just curious of nature." he said, looking at the officer. he became serious now. "I simply accepted who and what I am. I will not cause trouble to anyone because I can do that. I want to help the world."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:57 pm
Luna

Luna watched as Grey wrestled with the wolf and imitated the police officer. The officer didn't take to kindly to that and Luna shook her head. Some adults just didn't get the meaning of a joke anymore. She watched as a girl walked in, all sparkles and magic, before turning into a cat. She giggled as she watched everyone run around. This class had no disipline at all. She liked that. No teacher, means no learning. People came and left as they pleased and no one said anything about it. Luna kicked her legs back and forth before shifting into a small cat and laying on the desk, her head resting on her paws.

Simmering Moonlight
Vice Captain

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash