Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Recipe Exchange (Trager and Cutter)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 am
Trager sat down at on a kitchen table chair as she sorted through the index cards in her hand. She had discovered a couple of recipes to share with Cutter, none which she had ever attempted before and probably of more complexity then she was used to making.
She shrugged her shoulders, it would be a culinary adventure. Trager laughed at herself, she had never been much of the cooking type or at least she had never seen herself that way. But it seemed like it was something she enjoyed to do with Cutter. She looked at the doorway, excited to see what recipes he would bring, but more excited to see him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 pm
Cutter wandered over to the HQ with a few recipes in hand. He didn't really know too many, but figured what he had was good enough.

Cutter stepped through the doorway to see the eager Trager. "Hi! How are you? Bring lots of awesome recipes?" He asked as he approached her.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:14 am
Trager stood up from the chair to greet Cutter. "Hey!" she smiled as she walked towards him to close up the distance as he walked towards her. "I'm pretty good, feeling a lot better then I did the last time you saw me." Trager laughed as she held up her index cards. "Just a few recipes I found around the island. I don't know any of them... so we'll see. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 am
Cutter smiled and nodded, "Ones I found lying about. Not sure what they'll be like, but here's to hoping." Cutter stuck out his hand to exchange the recipes. "Let's see what we have."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:11 am
Trager handed Cutter her recipe cards which consisted of pineapple chicken, hawaiian coleslaw, and a pina colada cake. "Some of the stuff I don't even really know what it is, but maybe hoping to try something different since there aren't any kids around. Let's see what you have..." Trager took his index cards into her hands and sat back down at the table to look through them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 pm
((I love Hawaiian coleslaw and make it in rl all the time! lol))

His recipes consisted of sloppy joes, fruit salad, and some kind of chocolate cake. "Yours sound better than mine. What should we try first?"  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:49 pm
Trager finished going through his cards, "I don't know... this chocolate cake sounds pretty good..." Trager smiled up at him. Leave it to the female to want the chocolate. "Well its up to you, are we going to make a full meal with a dinner, side, and dessert or should we make just one?" Trager asked him.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games