Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(Dnd 3.5) Monster Hunter:Gaia Mission one Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:41 pm
In moments, the irritation vanishes and is replaced by concern, "Sorry about that brother. Are you okay?"

"F-fine. Could be better."

"So will you lot just be watching and leaving us in this jumbled mess or is it your plan on helping us some point soon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 pm
Coming out of the cave opens up to a heavy Shadowed and humid forest. After finding and following a fresh-water river Geo and Illegris found a clearing. Right in front of him was a small reservoir lake and a Barn. All around the barn was ankle high fresh grass with very few weeds.
From inside the barn, he could hear moo-ing...

(I think you are alone in the cave, Mt. Unless if, Bama wants to rp with you. Spot checks)

User Image

(It would help if I put the right one.)  

Xboxplayerj

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:18 pm
Having been silent during the earlier conversations, keeping to himself for the most part, the lone Whisper Gnome was sitting balances almost perfectly on a small outcropping of stone while looking at the pair tangled together.

"I'll have to decline for now. I admit I'm curious to see how long it takes you to untangle yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:53 pm
Geo scans the area. A steady walk as he listened to the rushing of the water in the small pool. Hoisting his bag a little he looks across to Illegris and nods to the barn. He planned to scale the building and get a good view of the surrounding area.

Reaching over his shoulder he twanged the bow string, making sure it was tight.

Drawing his scimitars he proceaded forward to cross the water where he could and head to the barn

((3 on the new spot check >_>))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:30 pm
"Never once in my life have I ever entertained the thoughts of kicking something that resembled a little child as hard as possible to see where it flies. But right now.... Right now, it seems like a fun idea."

"Could you not entertain any ideas until we're free. You're pressing against some of the bone spurts and it's getting increasingly painful."
After a few more moments of struggling, the two are less tangled but still no free-er than before. While his deadpan is lost due to being facedown in the ground, the tone in his voice is not, "Are you ready to summon Shame yet?"

"Dear gnome, is there absolutely no chance in your aid in our current predicament?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:24 pm
"Seriously? You aren't going to say anything, just a nod? We are basically in a meadow. What do you think is going to hear us, the cows?" Glancing around, Illegris walks over to the river and leans in for a drink.

"You know, those raptors might not come to eat the cows so often if there wasn't this water here to drink. I imagine it is almost like coming to a free buffet for them." Taking his boots off, he sticks his feet in the water.

"Ahh, that's nice. If all the missions we get from the Guild are like this, I think that becoming a hunter will be one of the smartest moves I have ever made."  

Jacior

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm
Sitting there in that same spot for several more moments, he finally gives a sigh and springs off of the rock and walks over to where the pair are.

Moving about around them rather than risking tangling himself up in their mess, he begins pulling this, pushing that and getting the pair separated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm
After a lot of pushing, pulling, twisting, and thinking, the two finally collapse beside each other. "Brother, the next time you are going to 'shrink the world', as you call it, leave me out of it. I have done as many missions as you have with casters whose ability far exceeds my mental understanding. I have endured countless displacement magic."

"I know all that! I was there for most of them."

"My point is this. Hundreds of teleportations with almost know idea where I will end up. You have somehow, made my teleportation quota of the year. I would rather hoof it than be teleported again this year." Anyways, sitting up enough to hold out a hand for the gnome, "For my friend here, I thank you for your help. My name is Lucifer St. Claire. This is Sebastian Shaws. Pleasure to meet you."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 am
Geo shook his head. He reguarded himself as a profetional when he went on a job. "You keep your voice up and we will know what hears us soon enough" he said in a low voice.

With that he moved across the meadow, towards the barn. Keeping an eye out as he walked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:33 am
"So," Illegris starts, kicking the water. "How long have you been doing this? You know, this whole Hunter thing?"

"And seriously," He said, raising an eyebrow. "Are velociprey really that big of a deal? I am pretty sure if they were, the contract would only have been offered to the higher Ranked Hunters."  

Jacior

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:48 pm
"Name's Tendrick, though most just call me Ten for short. Think it'll be much longer before the other two get back with word on our quarry?"

He's a bit standoffish, not really the sociable type though he's polite enough to give his name at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:31 pm
Nodding to Tendrick in thanks, "My name is Lucifer St. Claire. Over there is my long time friend and comrade..." For a long while, Lucifer stares at his companion who says nothing while he pats dust off himself. "Well? Aren't you going to introduce yourself? It's rather rude not to."

"Riight. Just because he help doesn't mean I owe him my name from my mouth. Anyways, you can't stand up can you? Gimme your arm. And my name is Sebastian."
Leaning down, Lucifer wraps an arm around Sebastian's neck and winces in pain as he is raised to a standing position. Freed from each other, Sebastian is rather unremarkable looking, tall and lean with short, wild, bark-brown hair and clear green eyes. Despite his youth, he is rather spartan, with no backpack or items of wealth. Only a well made shortbow, a blue-tinged metal shirt, and some pitons chained and secured with a lock across his chest make up his personal effects.

Lucifer on hand is a handsome young man of equal age. Dressed in the same blue-tinged metal shirt, his brown hair is long enough to be tied into a pony-tail. Each move he makes causes a flash of pain across his face, though his warm hazel never changed, that despite his physical failings, his quiet strength that flowed out around him and his unfailing reliability could not be compromised. Similar to Sebastian, Lucifer had only a few items on him as well. A lance, a shield, and what looked to be a rolled up flag was all that he carried.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 pm
((I'd post but I'm waiting for the DM to tell us we just lost our faces to the raptors >_> Wonder where he went))

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff