Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm
while i was in Hawaii, my grandma's coworker was watching our cats. Well, we got home to find that my 4 year old ragdoll, Hugo, went missing on the 8th of June. Today we were still looking for him, and found out that a coyote killed him.

i really loved hugo. I got him as a gift when i was in 8th grade. He was a just a kitten, 2 months old.

User Image

When i picked him out, he was the strongest fattest kitten in the litter. And he was grooming the runt. I named him after the author Victor Hugo, one of my favorite writers.

User Image

I really loved Hugo. He was my baby. Knowing that he's gone, i really feel like i've lost a dear family member.

In hindsight, i now know why our other cat, Jerrie came to us. A feral kitten made her way into our yard, and we nursed her back to health, and she became attatched and we kept her. We've had her since last september. Jerrie is the best memory i have of Hugo. They were inseperable friends, rivals, and grooming buddies. Hugo stood by her side on her first run on the yard, and Jerrie was by his side when he had a cone because a fox tail was caught in his eye.

I love you Hugo, and where ever you are now, I'm glad that you are no longer suffering. we will never forget what a wonderful companion and friend you were. Thank you for being in my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 pm
Hugo, i want you to know, that Jerrie is no longer alone. She has a friend to play with named Baby.

User Image

nana and poppy are taking good care of them, and i play with jerrie whenever i visit. I really miss you, Hugo. I think about you all the time, and i wish i could hold you.

even after they told me that you were gone, Jerrie and I waited for you at the door, waiting for you to come home, but in our hearts, i think we both knew that you wouldn't be.

Wherever you are, i hope that you are a happy cat. i love you, and i'll always miss you.  

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items