Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girlA or girlB??
  A
  B
View Results

bribridakraz3d

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am
so girlA (g.a) was in love with guy he was her first love but im pretty sure she was not his she cheated he became mad so he also cheated she was mad at him but they eventually became friends again g.a introduced guy to girlB (g.b) g.b and guy talked often and became friends also mean while g.a was on and off upset with guy for seprate reasons guy ended up rlly like g.b and so g.b told g.a g.a said it was fine if they stared dated but g.b still knew she didnt like the thought of it so when guy asked her to be his girl she said no and told g.a she didnt like him and not to worry but guy and g.b stilled talked g.a and guy were friends too as time moved on g.b and guy started flirting a lil more and g.b started liking him one day when g.a asked g.b if she liked him she told her so/so a lil trying to hide her true feelings while g.b and guy were getting closer g.a kept getting mad at g.b for seprate reasons and g.a had another bf who she seemed to love so as guy kept making g.b want him more and more she decided to give him a chance so they became bf and gf near the end of the school year next year g.b and g.a would b going to different schools so g.b figured it woulnt matter and she really liked guy he really liked her bak too well sure enough on the last day of school g.a found out g.b and guy were together and she totally ignored her.
whos side are u on g.a or g.b??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 pm
in my opinion both are being over emotional. biggrin  

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:12 pm
I think maybe just girl A was being over emotional. xP If he were really her (first) true love, she wouldn't have cheated on him in the first place. She brought girl B into it, and she can hardly be mad, especially if girl B tried to stay away from the guy for girl A.

My best guy friend always nails me on this, too. He says there should exist no girl code don't-go-out-with-your-best-friend's-guy or whatever thing too. Basically, (according to him) if a girl and guy like each other, they shouldn't let another girl come between them. Apparently it sucks if you're the guy and the girl you like won't go out with you just because her friend (who you don't like) is being dumb about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:16 pm
girl b
girl a had her chance and she blew it.  

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff