Well, s**t.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:48 pm
Okay, so where to start?

I've had a lot of strange romance this year.

So, I liked one guy, who we'll call Didier. Then I liked another guy, who we'll call Bufo (lol). And then I liked bufo and another guy, who we'll call Nutso (eh xD), at the same time. Then I just liked Nutso.

And we got close.

He really likes me, and I don't know if I like him anymore. I told my friend, and she said it wasn't fair of me and I was being a b***h (she didn't call me a b***h, but I know she wanted to) for changing my feelings so quickly.

They're my feelings, right? I can't help it if they change all the time.

Nutso e-mails me kinda often (maybe once every few weeks, depending on how the conversations go) and recently asked if I wanted to go to the movies with him and his friends (people call them the North East Gang because they all live just blocks apart). I said yes, but I regret it because I just don't know if I like him anymore. And yes, I mean that special way.

I don't know what to do. I'm scared to tell him I don't like him, my friend is pissed off at me, and the date is approaching. I don't think I can look him in the eye until I tell him. And then everything will be awkward.

Please help? :/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 am
u dont need to tell him just yet, u can go to movies and just relax and see how it goes, just cause ur "hanning out" with a guy doesnt mean ur going to be snogging in the back row, just act normal and dont really act like you "like" him (maybe a little flirting, but dont give him any ideas or get him hoping if u know what i mean) and see how u feel about him after hanning out some. u might end up liking him, if not u can just stay friends, if he ends up asking you out u can just say "sorry, i see u more as a friend" and leave it at that, your only a "bich" if u kiss him or lead him on in some way without knowing how u feel first. 3nodding  

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 pm
*points up* Agreed.

Just go and see if you do like him. If your friend objects, tell her you're going to figure out your feelings for sure. And as Beautiful Nightmare said, you can hardly be blamed for your feelings. It's only how you act upon them that matters. And if Nutso's bringing his friends to the movies with you, it's not like it's a really personal date, right? If it were the two of you it would be different. Don't let him forget that. And if you don't like him at the end, tell him you had fun and enjoyed being with him (well, if you did) but that you don't feel anything more than friendship.

Also, I LOVE your codenames. xDDD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:55 pm
@Hershey: I know, right? :,D

@both of you: Thanks for the advice. We're going on Saturday, which is... well, tomorrow. (Actually today, if you want to be technical, since its past 12 here.)

I'm definitely not one to lead people on.

I'm going, and I feel much more confident now. What does help is that we're going in a moderately sized group (about seven people...). I'm still a bit nervous though. I know all of the people going, but I only know three of them personally. Nutso, Bufo, and a third guy who we're gonna call... uh... Nards. Yeah, Nards. Nards and I are the only sophomores-juniors (well, we aren't officially juniors yet. But when school ended we were juniors...) in the group. Nards and I are pretty good friends, and we had a rather big scene together in the school musical. And we were pain buddies when we did splatter painting, because we did silver warpaint under our eyes, lol. But then he dropped a can of paint and I nearly murdered him with bright pink paint (that shirt will never be the same again)...

Anyway. Bufo was in the same scene as me and Nards. So I know him relatively well. (I neglected to mention that I saw Bufo, Nutso, and a few other guys at my cousin's performance.)

Bufo is dating a girl that we'll call Zipper. Zipper does not like me. Nards is dating a girl that we'll call Aardvark. (Yes, an older woman ;D) Aardvark is pretty nice, though I don't know if I'd consider her a friend. Then there's someone we'll call Haley, who is a boy. So, yeah...

ARGH. I still have butterflies in my stomach. And maybe some moths. D:

Plus, like every stereotypical girl, I'm stressing over what I'm going to wear. There's the whole "Omg am I trying to hard?" thing and the "Omg do I look sloppy?" thing. D:

DAAAAAAAAARGH.

Though, I'm proud to say most of this is solved except for figuring out how I really feel, what I'm gonna wear (daaamn it), and if my friend's gonna get over herself.

BTW, she's being a total hypocrite. At one point in the year she was totally head over heels for this guy, then once she had the opportunity to date him, she suddenly decided she hated him. And now she likes him again. :/

I'll definitely tell you gals how things go tomorrow. The movie's at 5 (central) tomorrow, then we'll probably get a small dinner or something. During the day, though, I'll be helping my mom with her cake business (I frosted 150 cupcakes--swirled--tonight).  

Lieutenant Shotgun

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 pm
You should talk to him and tell him if he likes you or not.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games