View Results

bobbubbles

Chatty Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:17 am
So I'v known this guy for a long time on gaia. We'd talk then stop talking. Well we started texting and then flirting. He lives in my area though we'v never seen one another in person. I liked him alot and I though he liked me and I guess he kinda did till he figured out he was in love with his friend who became his gf. Then he ended up breaking up with his gf. Talking to me and flirting with me now. Then we finally met and it was awesome. But its like he doesn't wana meet agin well he claims he does but some how are meeting up agin never works out. I'v inv him 5 places and each time he couldn't come for whatever reason. He inv me to one I agreed and then he had to cancel cause of his work which I know is not his fault. Does this guy really like me you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:46 pm
Hey, internet relationships can be touchy issues -- how do you know what he thinks of you, if you barely see past the avatar, right? You know what? I think this is one where it's probably better to let him come to you if he wants, not the other way around. Next time you're talking to him maybe let him know when you're free, but then tell him if he WANTS to do something, he can call you up. Be cool about it. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't -- but if he shows interest and asks you out by HIMSELF, that's a sure way to tell!!  

viper_353

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff