Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Ghost Rider sequel?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I still liked it though
  Flamming skull!
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 am
[x]
The first one wasn't very good. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 am
I never saw the first one, though I got the impression that most people (or, at least, most people that I encountered/came across) didn't think it was a good movie. It's not something I would have thought would produce a sequel.
Although I have seen movies myself that, while I admit were not very good movies, I still enjoyed. Sometimes it's the action, sometimes it's the humor, sometimes it's a bit of both, that keeps me entertained smile .

ladycobalt

BeHappyBeJoyful

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 pm
I don't read the Ghost rider comics, but I thought the first movie was pretty bad. The special effects are good, I love the transformation part. But the acting from the two leads is unconvincing, and I didn't feel any chemistry between them. The villain was [spoiler!]actually lamer and easily defeated after the transformation that would supposedly make him more powerful. -sigh- I was hoping the characters would be recast if there is a second movie, but apparently they want to keep Nicholas Cage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 pm
ladycobalt
I never saw the first one, though I got the impression that most people (or, at least, most people that I encountered/came across) didn't think it was a good movie. It's not something I would have thought would produce a sequel.
Although I have seen movies myself that, while I admit were not very good movies, I still enjoyed. Sometimes it's the action, sometimes it's the humor, sometimes it's a bit of both, that keeps me entertained smile .

It just wasn't in depth enough, kinda shallow.  

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

Nurses Aids

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:27 pm
I literally turned the first one off the second I heard the GR talk.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games