okay these three are the most "questionable" picutres i have on my computer, and DA DA DADA i keep asking people which one of the three is worse my most used backgroun the second one or KArura in a bikini.

Please note this is just a question that i would like to see people's inputs for, if you have any issues with women being stratigicly covered then i say now please leave, but if you do not have an issue then please anser the question and state your reason why if you wish.

I say Karura in a bikini is worse, then again i got use to her in the bath house one so i can't say much there along with the Ryofu calender pic. XD

PS i do not own these charaters and i support the anime and games they are from

Ryofu Hossen - Koihime Musou and Shin Koihime Musou (Warrior Princess and New Warrior Princess)

Karurautsuurei (or karula / Karura for short) - Utawarerumono

P.S.S i forgot to mentiion Karurauatsuurei is not born for another 1000 years after humanity dies out thanks to them bringing the wrath of a peacful god by disecting his wife and child

User Image - RyoFu Hossen -1

User Image - Karura in a bikini -2

User Image - Karura naked in a bath house (i used this background in school too ) - 3

once again this is a survay done out of bored em and you do not have to do it if you do not want to