Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yueaifeng

Invisible Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 pm
Yue𝕬𝖎𝕱eng

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

He's a musician, as am I. He's very nice and considerate and he just seems like such a perfect person, but I guess I don't know him extremely well. I met him at a concert, I was playing piano, he, the clarinet. The thing was, I recognized him from our school band. He was the same age as me and probably my first Korean friend (I'm Chinese, though, so I guess it doesn't actually matter). I just couldn't help but think of him as amazing. Of course, that was only the first concert. After that concert, I went over to him to tell him that he did an awesome job. It's funny how I never noticed him, but I noticed him friends. I didn't really know he was there. He even added me on facebook, but I didn't know who he was. It was weir, how he knew me before I knew him. Well, anyways, Tuesday came and so did band practice. I saw him again and said hi, since I now knew him. Then he goes on and says hi and then tell me I did great at the recital. He had also told me on facebook, since I accepted the friend request once I returned home, and he told me the next day at band practice again. I dismissed this as him being quite the nice person. Then came the second concert, an awards concert for the competition. There, I learned about him playing the piano. He was great in he trio! After that, I tried to speak to him more. It just gradually become to me trying to become his friend. Unfortunately, I did not notice my feelings as they grew bigger for him. I really hate feeling something for someone, mainly because I feel like I'm still to young to date anyone. Besides, I suspect that he likes someone else. I tried to speak to him more often and found myself wishing to see him more. Then he never seemed to leave my mind. Because of this, I felt kind of transparent and insecure. I always do when it comes to emotions like these. Then I started going to the English immersion wing to say hi to him more often. I go there everyday now. Yet I keep on feeling like he likes someone else. There was a theory examination and he was there. Before the test, I would look over to him every now and then. Almost all the time, I saw him staring at me or my general direction. Then, once he was done with his exam, I hadn't finished. Rather, I kept on looking at him, as he was to I! It was quite distracting, so I finished my test and followed him to where he was going to wait for his drive to come. We had a nice chat and once he went to check on his parents and came back to tell me that he was leaving. It was a sweet thing to do, since most people tend to ditch me. I guess I wanted to know more and more about him. Now he knows that I like him. I never seem to be able to say something to him besides 'hi' and 'how was your day?' I want to say something, but I just can't. Then, at lunch today, he was in the cafeteria, as was I and my friends, and he was playing chess with someone and my best friend and I went over to watch. Then his friend, Winny, laughed at me and said a few things in Korean to him. Then he asked me if I liked him. I said the first thing that came to mind and said in a quiet voice "no." Then I found out that he, Wind, knew that I liked him. But I lied. My best friend, Ruk, had told me the previous week something that makes me feel guilty about my lie. We had been working on projects and Ruk had gone to the gym, since she was done her's. Wind had gym class at that time and she told me that he was asking about me. So then I felt quite guilty about my lie, but I didn't have to courage to apologize and tell him. I just don't know what to do! It drives me insane that I don't know what he's thinking, but I, at the same time, don't want to know. I told him 'sorry for lying' on facebook, but I didn't say why. I don't know how to find out anything and I feel like it's going to eat me from the inside out. Any suggestions...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm
The only way you're going to find out anything is if it comes from him directly-- other sources, rumors and whatnot, aren't always reliable. You should tell him. Believe me, I have been in your position before. And believe me, if you don't do something about it, you're going to end up regretting it. Even if it doesn't turn out the way you hoped, trust me, you can live through it. I managed to muster up the courage to tell my very best friend about my feelings for him, and he turned me down, and yeah, it did hurt for a little while, but I got over it :3 Don't you want to look back in ten, twenty, fifty years, and, whatever happens, be able to say that you had the courage to take the chance? If you don't, you'll always wonder what might have been.

It sounds like you guys have some chemistry, lots in common, so I say you should definitely go for it! I know, it's super-hard, but I know that you can do it! <3 Good luck, dear.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items