46%  [ 6 ]
No
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Enya Of the Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:22 pm
Intoxikace
I think that abortion is up to the mother, and the father.. in the cases where the father is still around.
I personally think that abortion is one of those 'last case scenario things' and it should NEVER be used as a from of birth control.

I'm 19.. I live with my boyfriend, and we have sex.
We are both not ready for a child so I take birth control.. I take the pill everyday at almost the exact same time everyday (I may be five or ten minutes earlier/later then the day before) since I am taking it PERFECTLY the only chance I have to get pregnant is a small .01% risk that I'll have a hormone imbalance that messes up my birth control.
I feel as though if I get knocked up I have the right to make my decision as to what to do with the fetus.
I honestly NEVER want to have an abortion.
But right now I know that I'm not ready to raise a child.. and I suffer from depression so if I did decide to go for adoption the postpartum depression would probably make me suicidal.

I think that abortion is fine until the 20 week point.. at which the fetus is viable outside of the womb.. but before that.. it's nothing but a PARASITE.

Thank you. And going through stuff like that makes you more powerful in the end. DX killing is not the answer!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:23 pm
Rei Uchikino
Enya Of the Green
Roesor xor Venorsh
Why do people make these topics? They invite disagreement, then block people that piss them off. It's really stupid.

My turn: The baby shouldn't be killed after two months. The soul appears then-- and, no, I'm not christain or anything stupid like that. I only say what I know...

It can be acceptable. Rape, illness, the chance of the mother dying.... those are all good reasons to abort. If you're going to spread your legs for every guy you meet, have unprotected sex, and end up pregnant... I say you deserve it.

Now..... Enya, you bore me. You're rude and sarcastic. Not at all nice. Your points for comparison are foolish and if you must continue this crusade to make us follow your beliefs, stop acting so self-righteous.

Ok.... I'm done now.

Well because I do not agree with you I will say the same thing.

Your boring, your points are stupid, your rude, and hateful...there... and stop acting so vain.

Honestly, I'm totally okay with your opinions on abortion. I respect your opinions. But your disgustingly rude and immature behavior are making me feel less inclined to respect you at all. Your comments above were very uncalled for. I think it's time for you to grow up.

You just did not like that I don't agree with abortion. I was never rude about it until maybe now.  

Enya Of the Green

Enya Of the Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:24 pm
Memories in the Mist
Enya Of the Green
Art with Berries
Enya Of the Green
Roesor xor Venorsh
Why do people make these topics? They invite disagreement, then block people that piss them off. It's really stupid.

My turn: The baby shouldn't be killed after two months. The soul appears then-- and, no, I'm not christain or anything stupid like that. I only say what I know...

It can be acceptable. Rape, illness, the chance of the mother dying.... those are all good reasons to abort. If you're going to spread your legs for every guy you meet, have unprotected sex, and end up pregnant... I say you deserve it.

Now..... Enya, you bore me. You're rude and sarcastic. Not at all nice. Your points for comparison are foolish and if you must continue this crusade to make us follow your beliefs, stop acting so self-righteous.

Ok.... I'm done now.

Your boring, your points are stupid, your rude, and hateful...there... and stop acting so vain.

Girl, get over yourself.
I just joined the guild, and I'm thinking of quitting, if everyone has attitudes like you.

i said the same thing you said sweet cheeks..if your skin is so thin then go ahead and quit.

That's just plain rude and mean. You can't force your opinions on others, you can disagree and say why but you don't have to be so mean!

I don't fall for victim playing... that is what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:24 pm
Rei Uchikino
Enya Of the Green
Roesor xor Venorsh

Ok.... I'm done now.

Honestly, I'm totally okay with your opinions on abortion. I respect your opinions. But your disgustingly rude and immature behavior are making me feel less inclined to respect you at all. Your comments above were very uncalled for. I think it's time for you to grow up.

I agree with Rei completely. You can state your opinions and I too respect them but you don't have to be so mean! And yes you have been rude. We respect you opinions but you can't seem to accept ours.  

Memories in the Mist

Enya Of the Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:29 pm
Memories in the Mist
Rei Uchikino
Enya Of the Green
Roesor xor Venorsh

Ok.... I'm done now.

I agree with Rei completely. You can state your opinions and I too respect them but you don't have to be so mean! And yes you have been rude. We respect you opinions but you can't seem to accept ours.

Well sorry if I was rude..I was not aiming for it. I just get a bit crazy with stuff like this because I get really wiled up about abortion because I really do believe it is evil.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 pm
Enya Of the Green
Memories in the Mist
Rei Uchikino
Enya Of the Green
Roesor xor Venorsh

Ok.... I'm done now.

Well sorry if I was rude..I was not aiming for it. I just get a bit crazy with stuff like this because I get really wiled up about abortion because I really do believe it is evil.

I can understand that. Part of me feels it's wrong too but it can also be right in certain situations. That's just my opinion on the matter.

You shouldn't ban poeple from the topic just because they are disagreeing with you and stating their own opinions like you are.  

Memories in the Mist

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 pm
If this rampant banning is really happening, then I'll just get a good word in FIRST.

Abortion....well, I think that rape and life-threatening situations are when it should be applicable. But for someone who was careless, adoption.

First of all...Roesor. 'Not Christian, or anything stupid like that'? Hmm? Really, Christianity is stupid? Or am I diagramming your sentence wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 pm
Memories in the Mist
Enya Of the Green
Memories in the Mist
Rei Uchikino
Enya Of the Green
Roesor xor Venorsh

Ok.... I'm done now.

I can understand that. Part of me feels it's wrong too but it can also be right in certain situations. That's just my opinion on the matter.

You shouldn't ban poeple from the topic just because they are disagreeing with you and stating their own opinions like you are.

I am just blocking like two people for being all rude about it.  

Enya Of the Green

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Well, I think that all of this fighting is pointless.

There is no real right or wrong when it comes to abortion. It depends on the context of the situation in which the baby was conceived. If it was rape, and the woman or girl is not in the right position to care for (or even have) the baby, then abortion should be an option, at least until the fact of pregnancy is visible from the outside. But if it is just a girl, who is having unprotected sex, or just having sex and not caring, then they deserve to have the baby. They took the risk, and should accept the consequences, just as one would in any other action.

And you know, we have no problem killing an bug, or a rat, or whatever kind or infestation, and they are more physically complex than a fetus under a month old, and truly have more physical (and perhaps emotional) feelings that they are then aware of. So the idea of them feeling it, really holds no ground in an argument. It isn't until their nervous system (including the brain) that they can physically feel, and even then, it isn't until MUCH later that they have real emotional feelings.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 pm

User Image

I have to to say that it really has to depend on the circumstances for the woman to get an abortion. If she was raped at an incredibly young age (14 or younger) or if the baby is threatening the life of the mother, then (it's sad to say) the baby must go.

If the baby is terminated because of a very stupid reason (i.e. dumb parents not using protection), then no. That is not a good reason to do such a thing.

Suiseiseki says, "Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu yo!"

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 pm
I like watching this thread go from open-minded debate to selfish close-minded opinions. (:

I also think that abortion is totally okay. Only because I think kids are brats, and that includes me when I was a kid. My opinion doesn't really have anything to do with facts and such, I just think that if she really didn't want the kid, then she should be given the decision to keep it or not. If she wants to keep it, good for her! If not, that's fine too. And if she didn't use any protection, then she's a dumbass who had it coming.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 pm
Enya Of the Green
Roesor xor Venorsh

Ok.... I'm done now.

Verbal warning. Continue to flame and I will have to take action. There is plenty of abortion threads in the debate subforum. If you'd like to put your input in on the topic, please feel free to do so in a polite way. Don't cause arguements.  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas