AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 pm
omg omg omg omg omg omg ok ok this guy ive liked for the past 3 years now, said he once had a crush on me. it was on one of those facebook question thingies and he said he had a crush on me. needless to say i went off the wall i only told one of my friends. but a few min ago we were chatting and i was saying how i dont rlly feel the same way about my current bf, and blah blah blah. he's having issues with his current gf which i cant mention anything about srry i promised him. and he said he regretted something and i asked wat. he didnt answer bak for like a few min and i asked wat again, he said not asking someone out. i asked who and he said me. lets just say i felt like jumping around and screaming "hell ya!!!!" at the top of my lungs. i cant do that right now tho. he said he was pretty dumb not realizing that he liked me before. i dont think so anymore. lol but OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG im soo happy!!!! hehe i felt like posting something this big in my life sooo ya.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:26 pm
that's great Sadly none of the boys i've ever liked have moved or has a girlfriend But i'm really happy for you go out and celebrate you should but maybe not now.... sweatdrop  

Janel_Skye

Friendly Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sezuko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm
Thats great! Something similair happened to me. Weirdly coincidental eh? Except the guy didnt say he regretted it, only that he wanted to ask me out, and my friends said I didnt like him back to he gave up. Anyway good luck, and I hope things work out for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:43 am
thnx and srry mimzy. dont worry ull find that special 'him' one day. im still searching to.  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:26 am
Good for you! Yeah! - Gives you a high five - Boo ya! Hope that happens to me too one day, but for now, I'm content with what I have. Good job.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:17 am
I could feel the excitedment poping out from the text eek  

thebluestchu

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm
djmagic64
I could feel the excitedment poping out from the text eek