Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I wish they'd all just die :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:04 am
Ok first of all before I say anything MORI GO AWAY FROM THIS PAGE! I DONT WANT YOU TO READ THIS!
Ok well now that we got this covered its time for me to go on a rant biggrin (And actually the subject is a song reference to the song sang by Kaito "I wish they'd all just die" Its pretty hilarious xD
Ok well I've talked about this guy before who I used to like but then he went all suicidal because he couldn't be with the girl he like/he also thought she didn't like him anymore.
FIRST OFF Well me and my friends were all supposed to go to the park today, and he was one of them who was gonna go. Well he invited the girl he likes to go to the park with us. I don't really mind, I'd actually would like to meet her cos I kinda like meeting new people though at the same time I hate it xD but then she said she was going some place else and wants him to go. Well even though everyone has seen eachother like once this entire summer break and I havent seen anyone guess what he's gonna pick? Why in the world would he want to hang out with his good friends who he's barely seen all summer when he can see the girl who caused him to go suicidal AND he ended up breaking up with because she was "all over another guy". I know I just sound jealous, but he made plans with all of us first, but now that he has the chance to go some place with some crush, he'll completely forget about us. I know that it seems that Im making a big deal about this but I'm just pissed. I mean it just seems that he's changed since I last saw him...when I was talking to him yesterday he was all cold and distant I mean yeah he has some problems going on right now but like I've told him that I wanna help him out and I've tried...seems like nothing I can do can help him out...I remember the last time he was depressed was because of his crush and even though I kept thinking "Its just a high school crush!" I tried everything I can to try to cheer him up. It didn't work...and guess who was able to cheer him up just by giving him a ******** hug? I just get so pissed off because we his friends try our hardest to cheer him up and help him out but he refuses to unless his crush does even the slightest thing.

And another thing, he keeps making me think that he likes me. Why? BECAUSE HE'S A DAMN TEASE. And he IS sending mixed signals because I mean one minute he's saying something like "I love you and would even sacrifice my life for you" and saying other crap and then when Mori asks if he does like me (because like the week before school let out he said to me one day "I love you and I have such strong feelings for you and I wouldnt be able to live with myself if something happened to you in my control" and then at lunch he freaking made me sit down with him kinda like how a couple would sit down and when Mori did a heart with her hands, HE GAVE HER A DAMN THUMBS UP. NOW DON'T SAY THATS NOT SENDING MIXED SIGNALS) he'll yell at her and say that he doesn't. I MEAN JUST ******** STOP DUDE IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN YOU DO STUFF LIKE THAT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE YOU KEEP DOING THINGS THAT MAKE ME ALMOST LIKE YOU AGAIN AND I HATE IT
-ahem-
Well I'm done with my venting about an a** who I could go on about how he's and a** for hours but I'm not gonna waste anymore of you all's time :3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:50 pm
Now, WHY couldn't I read this? I already knew all of this?! My goodness...
AND YOU ******** SUCK. ;-; I've been on the look out for Mori Don't Read This since I got home! D< IT WAS IN THE DAMN TOPIC ITSELF?! b*****d child!
xD
YES I'M NOSY AS HELL. SHH. I HAVE TO KNOW EVERYONE'S PROBLEMS, AND WHEN YOU OF ALL PEOPLE TELL ME NOT TO READ SOMETHING, I FREAK OUT. ;-;
Um...DANNY IS A b*****d. MMHMM. I mean, everyone sees how he treats you! Everyone in the ******** group supports Davanna because of how he acts?! ********. Can I PWEASE SEND HIM TO CANADA LIKE WE TALKED ABOUT BEFORE? AND SYRINA CAN WIP HIM INTO SHAPE? 8D  

Fatgirl and Robin

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:35 am
Momo The Strange
AND YOU ******** SUCK. ;-; I've been on the look out for Mori Don't Read This since I got home! D< IT WAS IN THE DAMN TOPIC ITSELF?! b*****d child!
xD
YES I'M NOSY AS HELL. SHH. I HAVE TO KNOW EVERYONE'S PROBLEMS, AND WHEN YOU OF ALL PEOPLE TELL ME NOT TO READ SOMETHING, I FREAK OUT. ;-;
Um...DANNY IS A b*****d. MMHMM. I mean, everyone sees how he treats you! Everyone in the ******** group supports Davanna because of how he acts?! ********. Can I PWEASE SEND HIM TO CANADA LIKE WE TALKED ABOUT BEFORE? AND SYRINA CAN WIP HIM INTO SHAPE? 8D

We already have enough jerks in Canada!!!Send him to the North Pole!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:23 pm
Angel Nicholson
Momo The Strange
xD

Omigod you live in Canada!? biggrin
You rock! x33  

TheLunarEnd

Poofta

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:31 pm
Beat. That. a**.

D<

Next time he pulls that mix-signal s**t on you, punch him right in the 'nads and call Luigi Largo. I'm pretty sure after a few knife wounds that dude will straighten the fawk out.

Mmph. You have every right to rant. I'm getting worked up just by reading it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:03 pm
TheLunarEnd
Angel Nicholson
Momo The Strange
xD

Omigod you live in Canada!? biggrin
You rock! x33

I do live in Canada cool
I like to think I rock xD  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:12 pm
Poofta
Beat. That. a**.

D<

Next time he pulls that mix-signal s**t on you, punch him right in the 'nads and call Luigi Largo. I'm pretty sure after a few knife wounds that dude will straighten the fawk out.

Mmph. You have every right to rant. I'm getting worked up just by reading it.

YES A REPO FAN! 8D I LOVEEEEE YOU xDD
Yeah Im kinda hyper >.>
And actually I've kicked him in the nuts...3 times...once on purpose...once on accident...and once was an accident but I was happy that it happened XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm
(Err, why fight about this in the public eye? ._.)

Anyways, I say just s**t on it.
Don't give a crap about his mixed signals.
That just gets in the way of everything.
Don't let that get in the way of things. That is just putting stress on your life.

-Angel Monster

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 pm
The Angel Monster
(Err, why fight about this in the public eye? ._.)

Anyways, I say just s**t on it.
Don't give a crap about his mixed signals.
That just gets in the way of everything.
Don't let that get in the way of things. That is just putting stress on your life.

-Angel Monster

Eh? The way you worded this confused me X_x
theres no fighting? I just needed to rant?
And I tried just ignoring them but noooo its hard when he does them over and over again to the point where even ME could see it (Female Otani if you've ever read Lovely Complex)  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games