Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piercings, Tattoos, or Extreme Bodmod?
  Tattoos only
  Piercings only
  Tattoos and Piercings
  Extreme bodmod (surgery, scarification, branding)
  None of the above, its all icky!
View Results

Lexical Gap Linguist

7,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:10 pm
I personally am an extreme bodmodder, with several peircings, tattoos, and even implanted vampire fangs. What all do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:40 pm
Piercings are sexy. Not so sure about the vampire fangs. Really? How does that go?  

Zarabeth15

11,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500

Affity

O.G. Consumer

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm
Personally, I love extreme body mods even if i don't have any myself. I want to get some but it's not something I have to do right away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:23 pm
Personally I can't see the fascination. It really doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm not saying I don't think people should do it, just that I certainly wont be doing.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Lexical Gap Linguist

7,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 am
Zarabeth15
Piercings are sexy. Not so sure about the vampire fangs. Really? How does that go?

Well you go to a cosmetic dentist that will do the procedure and you tyell him what you want. He puts you under, slices your gums apart and removed your canine teeth at the root and replaces them with elongated fangs custom crafted to fit your mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 pm
personally, Im just into just the tattoos and percings. I wont be doing any kind of bod modding. Not that I dont want others to do it, thats totally up to them. smile  

Ghostgirl707

Love-vs-Hate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:57 pm
I love it all. I only have tattoos and piercings right now. But I'm thinkin about some mods...hmmm...what to get. I'm leaning towards fangs. Maybe some branding...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:58 pm
Lexical Gap Linguist
Zarabeth15

Well you go to a cosmetic dentist that will do the procedure and you tyell him what you want. He puts you under, slices your gums apart and removed your canine teeth at the root and replaces them with elongated fangs custom crafted to fit your mouth.

awesome! haha. how much did that cost ya?  

Love-vs-Hate

Colossia

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:59 pm
I like to think ahead, and there's no tattoo I would ever get, because I'm always changing my mind and my style. So a permanent bodmod wouldn't do for me.

But, I wouldn't mind unobtrusive mods, like teeth and nails capped with something super strong. Too bad I can't have an adamantium-laced skeleton and retractable claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm
I like the fact of having tattoos and piercings. I'm still saving up to get some snake bites and hopefully angel bites. Still working on the tattoo portion.  

ConSumedDeMon

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jaggid

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:04 pm
Ghostgirl707
personally, Im just into just the tattoos and percings. I wont be doing any kind of bod modding. Not that I dont want others to do it, thats totally up to them. smile
i have to agree with you on that  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 am
Jaggid
Ghostgirl707
i have to agree with you on that

for sure. smile  

Ghostgirl707

~~Poll Haven~~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas